Path of Exile 0.11.0

I have been waiting for the announcement for almost 2 weeks, and you didn't disappoint! The changes look fucking amazing, I cannot wait for the start of the new leagues.

Shut up and take my money and all my free time this summer <3
Last edited by Hrishi on May 31, 2013, 10:01:49 AM
If this isn't too much to ask, would the passive tree changes and restrictions in uniques and items in the new league be posted before the league starts? Preferably a few days prior?

I would appreciate the time to theorycraft a new build for myself before the league starts :)
"
mazul wrote:
"
SaintSoLo wrote:
"
Yogabba wrote:

If you die in Anarchy league you go to Standard so imo casuals might as well play in that league because there is no downside and you get to see a cool mechanic and get new uniques and base items.

If you die in Anarchy, you stay in Anarchy.

You don't go to standard until October 8th.

The post by GGG suggests otherwise.

Death in Hardcore goes to Standard.
Death in Onslaught goes to Standard.
At the end of Anarchy, chars move to Standard.
At the end of Onslaught, chars move to Hardcore.
"
rjc wrote:
what if the rogue exiles are just ggg running around killing us ;_;

Brilliant xD
"
SaintSoLo wrote:
Chris confirmed that the patch notes were "real" but outdated, and do not reflect all of the changes to 0.11.0

I'd link them, but I don't wanna get banned.

You might be able to still find them in the Pathofexile reddit or the forums somewhere.

Here ya go:
"
Chris wrote:
These patch notes are old internal ones that:
a) Aren't formatted correctly, spellchecked, etc. I had not even seen this document before it was posted. A lot of the comments in this thread suspecting they are fake are due to the fact that they haven't had the iteration and polish that the real ones do have.
b) Aren't up to date - there are some things like the events on the character screen that aren't even mentioned in these.
c) Are leaked in violation of the Alpha rules that people agreed to. This may prevent early patch notes being posted in the future, which probably hurts all Alpha testers.

We typically don't post patch notes until closer to the release day because so much changes in the patch in the days approaching release. If people read unfinished notes then they're less likely to read the real notes and will miss important information.
"
geradon wrote:

i don't appreciate the display of monster health as i'm torn apart about this "feature". on one hand as melee user it is mandatory to use it as it gives you valuable combat feedback (for example when to leap slam into the crowd with culling strike, item quality and quantity), on the other hand for me it destroys the dungeon feeling and makes the game more cartoonish.

At least it's optional, so you can turn it off if it bothers you?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info