Act 2 Boss Lazor (and chaos damage ingame)

Besides the laser strikes, the ice on the ground that slows you, the explosive mace attack and the summoning of minions he can also make the ceiling collapse on you.

My witch did fine avoiding his lasers and close combat attacks and managed to kill the minions, but than he made chunks of the ceiling fall on her which were constantly draining her energy shield, and with no safe spot to recharge for a moment she was finally crushed to death by a large falling piece of concrete.
The rocks have a visual cue as well. Before the large, damaging rocks fall, smaller rocks will fall in the same spot. Keep an eye out for the small ones and stay clear.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
I love when a thread like this pops up and the OP never says a thing after the initial wall o' text crits everyone for a one shot of incoherent ramble >_>

Which ring adds resist to this situation? I'm in the market.
It's How You Handle Adversity That Molds the Man
He's Chargin' his Lazzah?
IGN: Royal_Princess, Princess_of_Wraeclast, Vaal_Princess, Diamond_Princess
His laser is fine, i don't get one-shotted at least with my lvl 40 Ranger in Cruel. Just try to stack more resist, you will be fine.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
I like this boss. Also they are correct he has tells, and then you can respond accordingly.

When i first saw him though i was like WTF I'm about to get owned by a vacuum cleaner...
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Great variety on this boss but he is tough. The laser isn't the worst for me since I'm using a summoner build and can stay on the move for long periods of time. The rock falls are murder though. The boss isn't too hard if I manage to swarm him quickly enough with specters skeletons and zombies. Two hits from anything it dishes is death though.

For my Duelist, I get one shot frequently. I'm guessing it does well over 1k damage per hit for most of its attacks. It wouldn't be so bad if I could maintain some range on it but the rock falls are just too much.

Has anyone else been getting killed the moment they try to reenter the boss's room after dying? If so, did they fix it with the last patch?
i dont mind how much damage does that lazor have even, if it has 1 trillion damage.....PELASE GIVE HIM A BETTER SIGN WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO FIRE IT

like a halo at target location just for 1 second or something, the area is so dark i couldnt see a thing as ranger and i have to stay far away from him. the lazor fire across the room is ridiculous, often i would enter the map trying to open the portal and get lazor in the face across the room.

a halo, indicator or whatever, whether it is 0.7second or 1 second give me some indication of what will happen! and at least i can respond to me, dont mind if you make those lazor 1 shot kill.
"
DarkNRG wrote:
I like this boss. Also they are correct he has tells, and then you can respond accordingly.

When i first saw him though i was like WTF I'm about to get owned by a vacuum cleaner...

Is it just me, or does he remind you of mr.handy, from fallout...
IGN: Royal_Princess, Princess_of_Wraeclast, Vaal_Princess, Diamond_Princess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info