Will PoE support extra buttons?

I looked for a while on this topic and I didn't find anything. As for my question, will this game allow players to use the extra buttons on their mouse? or will it be the number keys on top? Does anyone know or does any one not like that?
you mean extra after the general rmb lmb mmb right?

my mouse only has 4 buttons but i did nearly go for 1 with 8 buttons on it lol so i know atleast some people could do nearly everything from the mouse alone

i cant see it being any different to a normal button customization surely? works for me on most games
You can just set your side buttons to be 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 or whatever key you want though?
Cheaper than free... Speedtree
So long as they allow you to map hot-keys, I wouldn't see the problem with utilizing multiple keys on a mouse.

"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
even if you can't change the hotkeys in the game you can just set the mouse buttons in your mouse driver to the keys that are used in PoE... So i don't see any problems as well!
Yep, I'll likely be using the spare buttons on my naga mouse with this game.
I just received my razer naga epic 17 button mouse, you can run it in wired or wireless mode, great mouse for MMO's its got a number-pad on the left side for numbers 1-12, you can set those numbers to use the numpad on the side of a keyboard or the numbers above the letters on a keyboard. Great mouse, you can have on the fly DPI settings. Tracks very well for me any setting I have tried. Nice mouse for 129$ :) It better be for that price.
Man, I so wanted that mouse! But I had retired from running my WoW guild and didn't have any other game that would make use of that many buttons.

If only I had justification!
You don't really need it for MMO's you can program the buttons to do a heck of a lot, from opening programs to copy/paste functions. To basically any point and click operation you would do on a normal day using windows. I have yet to set anything like that as I have only had it a day or two.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info