LOL @ PATCH NOTES

"Confirmed that the increased item rarity bonus for Large Chests was working correctly. Then we doubled it."

This made me piss my pants! Haha, thanks for the laugh! You guys are awesome! :D
Haha, yeah I caught that obvious reference as well, and it got a good laugh out of me too.
Ahahha, they sure know how to please the community. ;)
I got a good laugh out of that too; it just shows that the GGG team knows what they're doing.

Something not working right? Check to see if it's broken before improving it!
Hahaha, now we need to find the hidden footprints...
Characters:
Jay_WillsonJr -LvL 22 Witch
GassyTaco -LvL 15 Ranger
"
GassyTaco wrote:
Hahaha, now we need to find the hidden footprints...

LOL xD

Oh i'm sure it will be hidden in some future patch notes somewhere xD
with this new patch, is this means that the items we have and other stuffs will not be wipe out?
"
Wow_Pangit wrote:
with this new patch, is this means that the items we have and other stuffs will not be wipe out?

This patch didn't wipe out any characters, but the characters will be wiped when open beta begins. After that, there will be no more wipes.
I am fairly sure characters will be kept into Open Beta, merely naked (for the most part; Demigod's whatsis stay) and at level 1. Would seem the easiest way to make sure we keep our character names, rather than a legacy migration to a league that will have no function otherwise.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
LOL wow...

It's funny enough that people are calling PoE a superior predecessor to D2 but for them to more or less call out Blizz is freaking awesome! lol

"By all that is holy, do you see that enemy over there?!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info