This game looks great

Hey Devs and fellow Path of Exile fans. I just want to say that this game is looking amazing.

Sure it may not have the best graphics in the industry, but older gamers like myself value gameplay over graphics 100% of the time.

I cant wait to see what the next 3 classes will be or what other interesting and unique things you guys will think of.

The league system sounds great and is something I will definatly play.

Your skill system is unique and is a point of difference between PoE and other ARPGs, hopefully it works.

The best thing about PoE in my opinion is the dark gritty look of the environments, something we have not had in a game since Diablo 1, something that is needed in the ARPG scene.

Anyway I'm rambling... bring on the Beta.
RIP Bolto
;D so many of these threads.

Welcome though : )
Cheaper than free... Speedtree
Sorry, never been one to use the search feature. Thanks for the welcome :)
RIP Bolto
actually we had a break from these after a mass onslaught of them after the pc gamer preview/write up lol

its not your fault, there should be a welcome thread pinned in this forum, as active and great as the devs are, their forum system does leave a little to be desired lol
There really should be sticky threads : P
Cheaper than free... Speedtree
I'll save a thread and just post in here.

Yes, this game looks amazing.

That is all.
WTF, necro much? Is this my first post?
RIP Bolto
it's one of the best necros in a while!

BerMalBerIst1: Today you have won the Internet! Congratulations :)
Here I was thinking I was hacked and some random was posting on my account :)

Most of these feelings are still the same, just proves what a great company GGG are. Needs more of D1 though. Bring out some grim, gothic microtransactions and my GGGold will go down quicker than than the titanic.
RIP Bolto
This is how one gets forum mod.

A lot of butt kissing

<3

lol!

(why anybody would want to take responsibility for a forum is another question. crazies.)

also it looks like they put on probation the guy who bumped the thread...
Last edited by tikitaki on May 28, 2013, 9:45:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info