[HC] Aura Summoner Templar - Build Help

Hey,

I have been bouncing around the idea of levelling a heavy aura templar summoner and would like some assistance. I have created a pretty good idea of what I think would be best for this up to level 75 with Oak/Skill/Skill bandits.

My plan is to run multiple auras increasing the overall effectiveness of the summoned force. I guess you'd call this a pure summoner mainly with some shock and damage via Arc.

Passive skill tree build

Auras that I would like to run in the end of all this would be: Discipline, Clarity, Purity, Anger, and Wrath.

For a 6th aura I would be up to debate between Haste, Grace, or Hatred. If I could run 7 with this, I would choose between Haste or Grace.

Any thoughts on this? I am still relatively new to PoE and this build so far has been developed through looking at a lot of different summoning builds and adding in what I also feel would be effective.

There's about 7 points I would need to pick up 45% Minion Damage and +1 Zombies/Skeletons. I figure on this being the next logical step after achieving what I've posted above.

If the thread title didn't make this apparent already this build would be played in Hardcore.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions people could make.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info