Question about Beta end game (possible spoilers)

So yesterday I finished the bandit quest and killed all 3 of them thus completing the amulet. My question is, I now have no more quests nor do I see any more areas on the map that would be new.

Is this the end of the beta? Can you restart on a higher difficulty with the same character (currently level 26)? Did I miss something (I'm sure I did)?

Thanks!!
Explore the Waterfall Cave in the NW :)
"
Astrofaes wrote:
Explore the Waterfall Cave in the NW :)

Hmmm, I've been in there but I'm getting the sense I missed something??
Do you still have the Combined Amulet from the bandit quests? If so, you haven't reached the end of the act.

Explore the Waterfall Cave and continue through the Ancient Pyramid until you reach a room with the Dark Altar (you'll know when you're there). The amulet goes into the altar, opening the door to the next difficulty. In the future, this altar will spawn the Act 2 boss, which you'll have to deal with before the door will open.

After Merciless difficulty, the door takes you back to town and Eramir will grant you access to the Maelstrom of Chaos, the current end-game area. This is being replaced by the map system in the next major patch, though.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
Do you still have the Combined Amulet from the bandit quests? If so, you haven't reached the end of the act.

Explore the Waterfall Cave and continue through the Ancient Pyramid until you reach a room with the Dark Altar (you'll know when you're there). The amulet goes into the altar, opening the door to the next difficulty. In the future, this altar will spawn the Act 2 boss, which you'll have to deal with before the door will open.

After Merciless difficulty, the door takes you back to town and Eramir will grant you access to the Maelstrom of Chaos, the current end-game area. This is being replaced by the map system in the next major patch, though.

Exactly what I needed to know. Thank you!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info