Mythos vs Path of Exile - MMORPG.org.pl comparison

MMORPG.org.pl comparison

I came across this today! PoE looks so good in comparison, but the guy doesn't seem to like the dark art style.

The previewer chooses Mythos to win in terms of graphics and characters, and Path of Exile to win in terms of plot, novelty and support. Path of Exile wins overall!

Who would win, in your opinion, based on graphics, characters, plot, novelty and support?
I put the romance in necromancer <3
PoE on all accounts. Mythos was in beta like 3 1/2 years ago, it was bought by a Korean company (I think), and it's still in beta? What the hell have they been doing? If it came out last year, or the year before that, I would've been much more interested.

I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
---
mythos is the standard grind-level-skillpoints model .

path of exile's skill system offers more diversity per character .

poe wins hands down , its no competition .
Mythos is a nice fun game. But they shouldn't even compare it with PoE. PoE is a Class A game. Mythos is a Class C game.

Also they should have taken the last Witch video. Current state of the game is a lot better.
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
wins graphically?. Huh its hud is a direct rip off of the d3 one xD. No normal maps in game whatso ever. effects all look like cheesy glowy shit with no real shape.Pretty much looks like torchlight but with worse effects and boring as hell flat environments xD.

That guy must have a raging hard-on for torchlights style.

Actually scrap that. Comparing a cartoony game to a a realistic style game graphics wise is just retarded.
Cheaper than free... Speedtree
"
Comparing a cartoony game to a a realistic style game graphics wise is just retarded.

Ya thats about my opinion.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
what this shows is people have different opinions, i might think the people saying mythos has better graphics are mad

the main thing though is they are different games so to even compare them is pointless for so many reasons
I'm 100% sure who says Mythos graphics are better than PoE's graphics, either s/he is mad or she is a blind ignorant fanboy. S/he can also be a PoE or realistic graphics hater.
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
Shows you can get good mechanics in a game if gamers are the designers.Rather than designers with a publisher leash around their neck telling them how to do everything.
Cheaper than free... Speedtree
I couldn't follow the review as it was translated rather crudely into english. Still, I do agree with one point the author made. Mythos, as of now without the other 3 classes in PoE revealed, does seem to have a more original take on classes. However, without having actually played the game it may be the case that the seemingly original classes degenerate into well known molds.

PoE's main appeal (to me) is it's leveling system, and that I think wins out over all.

Still is Mythos even coming out? I stopped by the forums on it's main page and they seemed dead. The only active one was called "lied too?" and lists a series of posts by mods/developers about when the game was going to be released (some going back to 09).
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info