Assessing the Bandit quest: Post your last 4 skill points

Flacord's post made me happy - its exactly what i do and why i do it.

I pick the skillpoint every time unless im 100% sure im going to stick with that special build for all eternity.

Builds, mechanics, skills and passives are going to change over time and i dont want to create a new char because my level 90+ isnt specced the way i want it after a patch.

-If i pick the +45hp because im going for a full hp build and then after a few changes i think a CI build looks way better -> im fucked because i lost 4 possible skillpoints.
-If i pick the 4 Skillpoints for the full hp build i may loose some hp but if i want to respecc i can respecc w/e i want without loosing the rewards.

(and i think repseccing shouldn't be too hard. If you play long enough to reach level 90+ you should have enough currency to get a decent amount of regrets ;)
Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you.
Last 4 points will probably be extra DPS where i can find it. More important to me late game, since i usually spend considerable time building my defenses first.

I've taken some points and some resists on my two characters.
I did decide i won't take resists again, Since Duelists now have a Diamond Skin node and i can and will get the marauder's one as well.

What i didn't decide yet is if taking all 4 +45 HP instead of those is important enough or not.
Playing a dual-wielding swordsman of some kind.
In game name is Kaosu and/or ChaosBlade.
It has been stated by Chris via Kripp's stream (& I think it is already in Alpha but they can't say anything) that the Bandit rewards are reworked in OB & will give rewards in a different way to how they do now. One specific thing that was said is that for instance Oak won't always be a health reward, maybe he is the 1st time but the 2nd time round he is likely to offer a different kind of reward.

So I think atm before you plan your choices too hard you might just have to wait and see what is offered come Jan28.
I think those who have been posting about getting 8% x 4 is a bit off (for open beta).

I read that you get different reward choices at the next difficulty.

So you don't actually get 8% for all 4 difficulty?

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what the wiki says...

Are the reward choices different each difficulty?

"
myr wrote:

i would like to adress the fact that oak seems like he is not a bad dude and he argues for peace. it would make sense the devs make his bonus secretly better than the other 3 :D plus eramir says you are a horrible person for causing the darkness and praises you when you do something good you dont have to feel that bad about betraying him because he has the long term memory of a goldfish

Yeah, I don't feel bad for betraying Eramir too. I work my ass to save the world while he sits in the camp enjoying the sun all day; then all of a sudden, I'm the bad guy since I "accidentally" tipped over a ball. (The ball which he could've informed me about, since he was the bloody librarian of Oriath!)
IGN 1: _Momentum_
2: Kurnaz_Tilki
Last edited by Cogita on Jan 30, 2013, 1:27:18 PM
"
RonEmpire wrote:
I think those who have been posting about getting 8% x 4 is a bit off (for open beta).

I read that you get different reward choices at the next difficulty.

So you don't actually get 8% for all 4 difficulty?

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what the wiki says...

Are the reward choices different each difficulty?

Note the post dates. In closed beta the reward from Normal was the same for each difficulty setting.
IGN: Alfrost, Racthoh, The_Crimson
Standard Rings and Amulets: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/960556

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info