7 aura EB Ele Cleave build, 30k dps easy, 40k+ possible!

"
brandobot wrote:
Blood magic isn't a bad idea. I'd probably have to give up my armor to get an AR or AR/EV to get those colors. Not sire how I'd feel about losing the area of skill from the carcass, but it would be another way of getting some more damage reduction and some life.

Seems like you're pretty wealthy, so if you can afford it, why not just use that second armor with blood magic only on mana maps, and run your carcass with mana leech on all other maps?

"
Have you used temp chains? I usually use that to try and stay alive. If you did, which did you like better? Enfeeble or temp chains?

Yes I've tried both, enfeeble is much stronger than temp chains for a melee sort. The movement speed reduction makes temp chains very powerful for ranged characters, but we need to get up in their face anyway, so the only thing you're getting is a reduction in their attack speed.

The thing is, a reduction in damage is much much better than a reduction in attack speed, because of how armor works - and also just in general because more frequent smaller hits are easier to heal through with leech.

With enfeeble, 5x endurance charges, and granite flask, I can easily handle 10+ orange aura (significant increased physical damage) undead rhoas, or the like.
I have to agree with magic.
I wanted to do a melee witch and as soon as he posted his build
in Victor's thread I gave it a go.
Enfeeble is the best curse for a melee.Especially for an Ele Cleave char
with pretty good dps and low armor like our witches.
I'm trying to fit Molten Shell,but Enfeeble,Enduring Cry and a Granite (EB Witch
can have 2 or 3 of them) with my crappy gear is almost every time a life saver.
To crit or not to crit ?
Last edited by Slagmaur on May 17, 2013, 7:41:49 PM
need unwavering stance vs charge rhoas, only choice.
ign TheBlackMambaTemplar
"
technie_noob wrote:

No, you don't.
"
"
technie_noob wrote:

No, you don't.

+1

Granite and increased area of effect support gem stop thems quite good.
To crit or not to crit ?
"
Slagmaur wrote:
"
"
technie_noob wrote:

No, you don't.

+1

Granite and increased area of effect support gem stop thems quite good.

Looking at my passive tree, would you remove unwavering stance, and all of the nodes going towards unwavering stance? If so, where would you respec
Eh, if you're getting berserking, getting unwaivering makes sense.
"
Eh, if you're getting berserking, getting unwaivering makes sense.

I can remove berserking and the nodes leading to it and get the 12% attack speed right above iron grip, or go the duellist way and get attack speed and increased armor.

What I want to know is how important unwavering stance is
With a decent amount of health (which you have) unwavering is not a big deal at all. I don't have it, and I've never had a problem with getting stunlocked.
How much defence and hp do you have?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info