7 aura EB Ele Cleave build, 30k dps easy, 40k+ possible!

It is considered a melee attack, but you're right that it doesn't use the base range. I brain farted there, I've been doing an infernal blow build that has a very similar talent spec and I got the two crossed in my head.
SO you were right about inner force, i always thought I got more dps out of it. It was about 2.5k dps... with 15% faster attack I got 2.4k dps.

So what I did was removed the 8 points for inner force, put 3 to get Berserking. I have 5 more points, trying to figure out where I want to spend it now...
Here is my stats now.

DPS is now 25023 (3k more)
Respeced for more res, removed purity and running haste now. All Res - 80%

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswUtBVsOrRRNFSAY2xo4IWAj9iftKaUqTSzpMgkyiTWGNZI6szrhPAU8LT8nQKBDnEbXSn1OyFb6V-JZ81pIW69fqmBLY6dnoGwWbPZuqnKpc-F07XTxd-V6uHrvfNmC5IM4g9uHdojxiq-LjJAKkBGQVZ2qnrmf36IAplenhKyqrpO3PrnNwBrEFcT2xq7Ocd0N3Ubhc-dj7DjtIO4O707vfO_w8B_yRfPd94j8S_xO_MX-Cg==
Last edited by brandobot on May 10, 2013, 12:24:37 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEDlgSzBS0FWw6tEdUUTRUgGNsaOCFgI_Yn7SmlKk0s6TIJMok1hjWSOrM64TsoPAU8LT8nQKBDnEbXSn1OKk7IVvpX4lnzWkhbr1-qYEtjp2egapNsFmz2bj1uqnKpc-F07XTxd-V6uHrvfNmC5IM4g9uHdojxiq-LjJAKkBGQVZ2qnrmf36IAplenhKyqrpO2Qbc-uc2-p8APwBrEFcT2xq7OcdJN1e3dDd1G4XPnY-w47SDuDu9O73zv8PAf8kXz3feI_Ev8TvzF_go=

here are the passives that i think u should go next / hope it helped :P (realy nice overall tho)
Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Definitely thinking about getting the 3% and 6% attack speeed nodes next. I updated my passive tree.

I used Static blows for awhile and felt it was not beneficial in both solo and group maps. Only thing I noticed different was that I would shock unique bosses and kill much faster, but it didn't really matter because I killed them fast without it anyways.

I removed the HP nodes near the ranger area and went up the path towards static blow and got the 18% life node and the 10% fitness node. With inner force, i'm getting 2,800 more dps and my flasks and other auras get a bonus. (purity brings my res up to 85% and extra armor from grace)
bump, still need help with the physical damage and mana leech issue. (see original post)
I'm getting worried now - I've got a slightly odd elemental cleave templar I'm building (Not taking resolute technique!) and I'm not likely to get anywhere near as much good gear as you.
Was hoping it would at least be viable, but if you are having issues, I am really going to struggle!
The no RT idea was mainly because I hate the idea of throwing away the interesting shock/freeze/burn mechanics, especially if I am doing all elemental damage. And if I am using swords anyway, should be able to get a decent hit rate. probably a terrible idea, but worth a try.
Also, if I'm not going towards RT, I naturally go past inner force on the way to the duelist nodes. Again, probably a terrible idea, but this game is all about trying new builds.

"
brandobot wrote:
bump, still need help with the physical damage

Enfeeble.

edit: I also don't find it difficult to keep charges and granite up. I have 5 endurance charges up pretty much 100% of the time, made easier by the fact that I run 2x enduring cry gems linked to faster casting. I also have 2x granite flasks of iron skin and can pretty much have them up non-stop except on protracted boss fights.

"
and mana leech issue. (see original post)

Turn off haste on 50% mana penalty maps, thus increasing your pool a lot. You may not quite leech fast enough for infinite spam, but packs die fast, and then your mana fills back up.

Blood magic instead of mana leech would be a better fix, since your leech rate is probably going to be like 10x as high thanks to pool size, but that would be another red socket on carcass jack so... try to get by with the first solution.
Last edited by magicrectangle on May 17, 2013, 7:41:04 AM
"
"
brandobot wrote:
bump, still need help with the physical damage

Enfeeble.

edit: I also don't find it difficult to keep charges and granite up. I have 5 endurance charges up pretty much 100% of the time, made easier by the fact that I run 2x enduring cry gems linked to faster casting. I also have 2x granite flasks of iron skin and can pretty much have them up non-stop except on protracted boss fights.

"
and mana leech issue. (see original post)

Turn off haste on 50% mana penalty maps, thus increasing your pool a lot. You may not quite leech fast enough for infinite spam, but packs die fast, and then your mana fills back up.

Blood magic instead of mana leech would be a better fix, since your leech rate is probably going to be like 10x as high thanks to pool size, but that would be another red socket on carcass jack so... try to get by with the first solution.

Blood magic isn't a bad idea. I'd probably have to give up my armor to get an AR or AR/EV to get those colors. Not sire how I'd feel about losing the area of skill from the carcass, but it would be another way of getting some more damage reduction and some life.

Have you used temp chains? I usually use that to try and stay alive. If you did, which did you like better? Enfeeble or temp chains?
"
Carlovski wrote:
I'm getting worried now - I've got a slightly odd elemental cleave templar I'm building (Not taking resolute technique!) and I'm not likely to get anywhere near as much good gear as you.
Was hoping it would at least be viable, but if you are having issues, I am really going to struggle!
The no RT idea was mainly because I hate the idea of throwing away the interesting shock/freeze/burn mechanics, especially if I am doing all elemental damage. And if I am using swords anyway, should be able to get a decent hit rate. probably a terrible idea, but worth a try.
Also, if I'm not going towards RT, I naturally go past inner force on the way to the duelist nodes. Again, probably a terrible idea, but this game is all about trying new builds.

I should probably make this more clear. In parties with a 1-2 other people, I'm not having much of an issue because I can kill quite fast. The problem is with large parties where mobs have more hp and stay alive long enough to hit me.

As far as shock, I spent at least 12 regrets going back and forth getting shock. I found I did enough damage to not need it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info