Spork Totem Templar: Advice?

I'm currently at level 35 in hardcore.

Spoiler

I just trounced piety, and with the two points, I took ancestral bond. This ups my damage considerably and overall success, but reduces the number of other skills I can use considerably.

So now I'm wondering. Did I take Ancestral Bond too early? Should I respec it and wait for a later time? Where should I go from here? Seeing as fire trap is my main "single-target", should I invest a point in Amplify to up its damage? When I get to the witch lightning nodes, should I take the first two fire nodes for extra damage? Is pyromaniac worth my time, or will I grow out of fire trap eventually? Is remote mine good for anything?

I also constructed this endgame tree... Is EB a good idea?

Anyways, any advice is well-appreciated.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
Last edited by Budget_player_cadet on May 8, 2013, 5:07:33 AM
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABLMFWxRNGS4aOB8CJ-0pTyynMtE2xUVHRtdQUFRJVcZYY1nzWitdxl8_YG1nvX6vgpuDOIuMjM-OZI9GkFWboZ2AogCj8qcIp4SsqrUEtvq4k7ndwBrG2My3z2XQ0NSP1XXYJNrd3fPhc-Qi51LsOO0g7m_vDvIv8s7z3fZI96Y=

Bump with new passives/skill tree. General strategy is the same: drop totems, curse, then throw down fire/bear traps until whatever is offending me is dead. Anything I should do differently?
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
I use power siphon + rarity + quantity as a fun mini game while watching rare/uniques get hit by the totems. I also am a big fan of the trap gem + cold snap + ele proliferation.

Also, I played around with your endgame tree a bit, see here:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEBwSzBVsMfRB_FE0WbxbzGS4ZhRo4GmwfAiQ8JKomPCepJ-0pLilPLKctHy-dNsU26T38RtdJUUyzUDBQUFRJVcZYY1nzWitabV3GXypfP2BtbRl2EXy4fq9_xoKbgziLjIzPj0aQVZ2Ana6iAKKjo_KnCKdcp4SsqrUEuJO53cAawfPE9saextjPZdDQ1I_YJNrd217d8-Fz42rkIudS6-TsOO0g7w7vfPAf8XbyL_Pd9kj9zw==

I pulled the crit nodes, the one cluster is not worth the points IMO and you really don't have the points to run a crit/life dual spork totem build at level 70. I also got rid of most of the 6% damage lightning nodes and the blast radius stuff, in my experience they are unnecessary. Instead I got you (i) more life, (ii) the newly buffed Deep Thoughts notable and (iii) the nimbleness cluster, cast speed is really nice on dual totems. I personally would not run eldritch battery, especially in hardcore. Every last bit of defense helps :)
Last edited by dessloc on May 17, 2013, 1:09:08 PM
Do not trade items between leagues that you are not fully prepared to lose.

--------------------------------
angel costumes for women
french maid costume uk
Delete
Last edited by DatHillside on May 24, 2014, 8:31:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info