Clearstone's Jack of Trades- MAX BLOCK TEMPLAR

SUMMARY- This is a all around Templar that focuses on Max Block and Spell Block while in the process of getting Chaos INOC. I find that I can clear any field with a slight change. Its not the fastest in clearing maps but it gets the Job Done and you won't die with patience.

Passive Tree 100 point Build. You can get chaos innoc at 80 tho.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBhMSb7Irkr2zp1Qz3JCU8LcT2xBVen3xL7Bl3464-Z5spLtSPud3vDudSVEnyL6gYah7ZYVcN-6rzBqC0BVuLjJ_fPAXvfIM4nYBgbd3ztoZ9U0bXXca1BEVHMQE1gIi65CKOZPemtvpNQbx5WmtmnqmVcH1PfYBWGjJRYHFNms9DY7cxWPWdxPrSHRRMNSjF877jgucL3rCPRtDQm6FnvUjn99esmBSwAP0XUEwtgh6IQvIdwcUsv3_GoqMPxNzHO3xaprjK4XPtIA==

Defence Highlights (Everything Focuses around this)

73% Block
63% Block Spells
75% Fire,Cold,Lightning (minimum)
90% Block Recovery
32% Block and Stun Recovery
40% Mana Reneration (better with 50 tho)

Need Chaos Inoc later

TEMPEST SHIELD, CLARITY, DICIPLINE, AND AURA OF CHOICE (DETERMINATION OR OFFENCE AURA)

Must Have these 4 items:

Crest of Perandus
Stone of Lazhwar
RainbowStrde Boots
Cloth Belt (Stun and Mana Recovery)

Offence (Wand Build)

ICE NOVA
SPARK
ICE SPEAR
SPELL TOTEM
Exploding Minions (WHEN IN DOUBT THROW MINIONS AT EM)
Chill Duration 202% ...ICE TOMB CHAINMAIL...For ICE NOVA AND SPEAR)
Shock Duration 45% INCREASE (GET ELEMENTAL PROLIFERATION FOR TEMPEST AND SPARK)

ALL these Skill used equally

I usually throw minions and throw totem and either run in with Enfeeble and use Ice Nova or Spark from a Distance. I use spell totem with ICE Spear because it freezes and hits hard solo targets, so once it finds the boss in the crowd it will stay on him. I like Spark on my control because it is great for point blank Damage and getting around corners.
Minions have alot of great uses and can get you past things that you normally would not be able to. Especially exploding ones.

Armor

You use either Chainmail or Cloth so movement is not an issue and you can throw minions if you are on the run. You need Chain or Cloth for Mana Reneration and Gems

Level 73 Currently

Fun build because I like Changing my fight style around with ease....getting Chaos INOC and then its extremly hard to kill with no fear...right now I use minions to clear chaos mobs and the get off those maps. Buts maps like the Docks I can stand in the middle of 6 Cold Dogs using ICE Nova and barely get touched.

Last edited by realtalk on May 6, 2013, 7:51:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info