My take on LS Templar

Hey guys, I am fairly new to the game and I could really use some help on this build I'm trying to make. It is based on the HealthyGamer's LS build but I added my own touches to it (I play in HC btw). The problem is I've got way too many nodes and I need to make this more efficient.

The general idea around the build is have an incredibly tanky shield using templar with Resolute Technique, Unwavering Stance, and Iron Reflexes. I'd use all the standard auras for the LS build plus Grace...which will give me an absolutely immense amount of armor (I also took leather and steel which seems essential). I don't know if I have enough resistances however. I was also thinking of fitting Eldritch Battery in there somehow to be able to sustain all of these auras.

Any help would really be appreciated, thank you.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswUtBVsOPA6tFE0UcRZvGNsZLhmFGjgdFCFgJKon1SftKLUoxSkuKaUyiTWGNuk6UjqzOtg9_ECgQapDY0OcRJ5G10p9TDVN2E99UFBRYFO7VElVxlYEVw1X4lhjWPVZ81uvXcZfP2BLYG1giGFSZp5noGe9cH1xTXKpdO108Xfleu98uHzZgFaDOIZgh3aLjIx2jM-PRpBVkc6az5uhnYCdqp3En8uiAKeEqZWsqrBztzG5zbndv9XAGsRYxtjPZdDQ1I_ZYd0N3fPhc-Nq51LsOOy27SDvDu9O8B_x9PIv8772SPcy-Ov60vzF
I make music.
Last edited by Zerocloud411 on May 6, 2013, 4:35:25 PM
I make music.
Last edited by Zerocloud411 on May 7, 2013, 2:24:11 AM
bump, any opinions?
I make music.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info