Help me with my Templar Cleave Ele

I am unable to do some maps and im wondering what can i do to my gears or anything so I can do end game maps .
Last edited by Henrax on May 5, 2013, 12:17:41 AM
Your gear seems okay, except your life is pretty low. You have low or no life on basically everything. The only thing with a decent life roll is your belt. So, that's pretty obviously what you need to be looking at fixing from a gear perspective.

Setting gear issues aside, what is giving your problems? You didn't link your spec, but I'm assuming it is the usual. Your resists are maxed I assume?

I find a second enduring cry gem helpful for getting charges up quickly, and keeping them up. The cooldown is just too irritating when you only run one.

I run 2x granite flasks of iron skin, and pretty much spam them. With a decent kill speed you can keep granites up almost all the time off of two 20% quality flasks.

You're running enfeeble, so that's good. A common mistake people make is to run a damage curse despite not having sufficient defensive stats. (Nothing wrong with a damage curse if your defense is handled, of course)

Without more details I guess that's about the extent of what I have for you. The main thing seems to be just "get more life." I know it is the standard hand-waving reply to everything in this game, but in this case it seems to fit.
My resists are basically maxed and if I were to get life on my items I might have to sacrifice some resists
"
Henrax wrote:
My resists are basically maxed and if I were to get life on my items I might have to sacrifice some resists

Damage*

First get rid of wake of Destruction.
Although you have far from a good gear all around, you would see improvement if you dropped faster attacks for concentrated effect instead. Keep your wakes unless you have like 2k hp unmaxed resistances ( with or without purity ).
Natrak 94 Witch | Low Life Crit Arc'er - Standard
Jannee 92 Templar | Low Life Wander - Standard
Ntk 74 Ranger | Low Life TS - Standard (idling)
Jaaneee 72 Ranger | LS Tank (idling)
Joramm 73 Templar | Ele cleaver - Hardcore (idling)
i have 2.5k health 70% all resistances except chaos my cleave does 7.4k.
Last edited by Henrax on May 6, 2013, 9:41:52 PM
Need More Life

4.5-5k life at least.
spec out of all your damage nodes and pick up the life nodes first.
Once you can actually survive the maps as you level up start putting points back into the ele damage nodes.

Link your build with the points you have in it now. would like to see it
IGN:Berserk_Button
Last edited by dcndnts on May 7, 2013, 1:14:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info