Is it possible for me

To change my current build?

Running Dual wield cleave elemental build. But honestly starting to get tired of it.

My skill tree looks like this : http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswVbDq0UTRR1FSAWbxmFGbQaOBv6HRQkqiXfJ-0ppSpNLOkyiTbpOrM64TwFPC0_J0bXR35KfVXGVvpX4lnzX6plTWaeZ6Bqk2wWbPZuaW6qcqlz4XRBd-V6uHzZguSDOIPbhNmHdojxi4yPRpAKkBGQVZ_fogCkGaZXp4Ssqq6Ttz6-p8APwBrEuMT2xq7K085xz2XQ0NJN1e3V-N0N4XPjaudj7DjtIO988B_yRfPd94j60vxL_MX-Cg==

And here's my items:

Thanks in advance! Also, as you can see, i'm trying out infernal blow atm :)
Last edited by Wrannec on May 4, 2013, 2:16:08 PM
anyone?
get a triple elemental bow, Rain of arrow-conc effect-weapon ele-life leech-mana leech. thats it, you dont have to change passives or anything.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on May 4, 2013, 3:42:08 PM
"
VictorDoom wrote:
get a triple elemental bow, Rain of arrow-conc effect-weapon ele-life leech-mana leech. thats it, you dont have to change passives or anything.

Thanks vic!

Btw, great build you've made :-)
A 1h/shield infernal blow build is also pretty viable straight off an elemental cleave build. You have to recolor your sockets so you can get melee splash in place of faster attacks (you don't want to drop any of your current reds), but your build doesn't really need to change. You can pick up some shield nodes or 1h nodes but it isn't necessary.

If you do go infernal blow, get quality infernal blow and quality melee splash. The AoE bonuses from each apply to the other, which is absurdly good synergy. Basically quality on both is equivalent to having a quality increased AoE support, without taking a socket.
Thanks for the answers :)

I've decided to keep my cleave build actually.

Now i'm not sure on what i need to upgrade next. My defensive stats feels fine, maxed res, 4.5k hp, 9k armor.

But i feel my dps is lagging a bit.

almost 5k with all buffs (using grace, wrath and anger)

Where can i upgrade the most?

Here's my current gear:

And my skill tree is in the 1st post :-)

Thanks!
Jewelry is the place to look if you want to up your damage, mainly. Your jewelry is pretty weak on +x-y elemental. Your belt also doesn't have any %WED, which can be a pretty good damage boost. Finally your gloves don't have any attack speed. +x-y elemental rolls on gloves are good too, but they're weaker than jewelry rolls, so attack speed is the number one DPS stat on gloves.

Your swords could also do with being faster.

Priority wise though, I'd say jewelry first. Your jewelry is quite weak on damage.
"
Jewelry is the place to look if you want to up your damage, mainly. Your jewelry is pretty weak on +x-y elemental. Your belt also doesn't have any %WED, which can be a pretty good damage boost. Finally your gloves don't have any attack speed. +x-y elemental rolls on gloves are good too, but they're weaker than jewelry rolls, so attack speed is the number one DPS stat on gloves.

Your swords could also do with being faster.

Priority wise though, I'd say jewelry first. Your jewelry is quite weak on damage.

That's what i thought :)

Should i take some more elemental dmg nodes in the skill tree also?

And thanks for your help magicrectangle. Nice to see people helping :-)
Er, you went all the way up almost to static blows and didn't grab it? Obviously that's a big dose of damage right there, and your top priority.

Past that, there's a 6% dual wield attack speed node in duelist, and 3x 10% WED nodes near ranger.

Assuming you're softcore, you could lose 6 8% HP nodes and a 30 strength node to pick up all of the above, ending up like this.

That would drop you from +272% life to +224%. If you're at 4.5k HP now, you'd be at 3.9k after the respec. I'll let you decide whether that is worthwhile. You could also just pick those points up as you level, or maybe just do a 3 point respec for static blows, because that's pretty big. (2x 8% life nodes and a 30 strength node)

Another option that wouldn't cost you any health, and would get you static blows, is to trade the center WED for the ranger WED, and liberate the 3x travel points that go into it. Like so. Of course then you'd end up just getting those points again as you level up, but it would get you static blows "free" in the short term.

edit: just noticed you don't have any movement abilities in your gear. I'd encourage you to use either leap slam or whirling blades (whichever you choose, link it to faster attacks). I prefer leap slam myself.
Last edited by magicrectangle on May 5, 2013, 5:01:20 AM
Took the 30 str node and 2x 8% life nodes to get the static blow :-)

Actually, i thought i did grab it back when i went up there. But thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info