Infernal Blow/Molten Shell build attempt, want critique

Now I'm fairly certain something like this has been attempted before. I'm relatively new to this game and am trying to create a facetank sort of build where i can hold my right mouse button and win. So, I made this build.

120 point dream, obviously not going to get this far, just gives the idea of where i want to go with it.

20 point build.

40 point build.

60 point build.

and 80 point, which is as far as i'm realistically going to get.

I actually don't know what other abilities I would use, I'd imagine i'd continue to spam IB/MS single target as well, probably work curses or auras in once i figure out exactly what they do for me

Would just like some thoughts as to how I could improve it and future builds, to know if i'm missing anything. Thanks!

Since you are planning to run Blood Magic, get a lot more life nodes. You'll need north of 200% and 230% might be a starting point due to being in melee. I have a bow ranger that will eventually have just over 230%. Note, that is a build that uses 101 points. Your higher ES and resistances will help, but you at least want to get what life nodes you can from the marauder side.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info