Problem with my Dual sparker

Hey guys and sry for spamming with another help thread, but i havent gotten any good answers from the threads i have seen here.

I play on Default, so if i die a few times, its ok :) but im trying to avoid it if possible.

My question is, how to best increase my damage from spark totems. my dps tooltip is around 181 atm, and it feels really low in merc act2. against lighting mobs it takes ages to kill them. Farming ledge from 55-61 was ok, but now going up is getting a lot harder.

Second thing im looking for is to add a few more auras. ATM i can only run resist and mana regen, but would love to add armor or alteast ES (even tho im not gearing to it that much) aura.

I have been looking for a better chest (5l or 6l) to add faster casting to my totem. but so far, no luck. i have a bit of currency to maybe buy a chest, but havent found one in trade chat to buy. id be happy to get a gray linked chest, i have enough alchs to get good stats on it i hope.

my build:

My active items are currently:
Spoiler

potions (i need to get bit better ones i guess), i dont really use them except the quicksilver ones.
Spoiler

Any help you guys can provide, is really appreciated :)
Last edited by Plat0nius on Apr 29, 2013, 4:29:43 AM
Take out added lightning dmg for lightning pen u wont see the dmg increase but it will help alot
IGN : Highvoitage/Oblivionarcher
"
TheDonFranko wrote:
Take out added lightning dmg for lightning pen u wont see the dmg increase but it will help alot

This will help for sure.
Also, maybe, for the time being, spec out of dual totems and use one spork totem and cast spork yourself. I found that using one totem and casting myself helped a lot until I got a 5l
Thx, ill try the lighting pen gem instead of extra damage.

Might try to spec out of dual totem and cast spork myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info