What can you tell me about this build? (2H, Aura, Summoner)

The build is 2H Templar / Auras / Minions. I will use most likely hammer. I will use auras to buff myself and minions to distract enemies while dealing elemental (fire) damage.

Skill Tree

Exile Pro

I don't have many Life and Armour, which I think to compensate that with auras. I worried about the mana, which is not the high either. I have high mana reg rate, and that's what I am counting on. I don't have any physical damage, so I will use manly weapons elemental damage, and so skill damage I think. I don't crit and I'm not gonna make burning damage, but I never miss. I have some life leech, but not sure is it gonna be enough. I've got some ES too, so I will count both on ES and Life. I will use gear with mana, because I need to maintain 5 auras (Anger, Vitality, Clarity, Purity, Discipline and maybe Determination) + summoning minions and for skills. I will ally with Alira on normal so I can get 40 Mana, and I will kill all three in Cruel and Merciless for passives. So what do you think about all of that? Is it gonna work or I need more mana. Tell me if I need to make some changes or make it yourself. It's my first build and I don't want to be some OP PvP character, but some nice one I can have fun with.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by ToDiR0S on Apr 30, 2013, 1:31:01 PM
Any opinions?
Last edited by ToDiR0S on Apr 30, 2013, 12:38:37 PM
Quite a build you got there, one thing I saw on your skill tree though, you took precision when you got Resolute Technique which is a waste. Also, if your going to support all those auras then you're gonna need 4095 mana (just for the auras) and that is nothing short of ridiculous. Not really anything else to say, you need to drop atleast one of your auras and you might want to remove some point in the skill tree as you can't get them all unless you only choose skill points reward, and get to level 100.
Thanks for the answer.

How do you calculate exactly how much mana the auras will cost? I've seen videos in which players support like 5 auras with no problem, and even got like 300-500 mana left for skills, which is enough if you have high mana regen., which I think that I have, right? I'am going to run 4/5 auras. I figured something about Discipline. It's gives me 212ES which is converted to mana because of the Eldritch Battery, but it reserve 215 mana, so I don't have any benefit to use it like that. Does it take any multipliers, except the 30% increased buff effect, because I've watched some of the kripp's builds and he uses the same technique in one of his builds. He managed to increase his mana significantly, or its old trick and its updated now? I noticed that I've forgot to take the Eldritch Battery in the previous build, and I fixed it now. I will run Purity and Clarity for sure. I am hesitating between Determination and Vitality 'cuz they both reserve 40% of my mana, so I can't use them both. The forth one will be Discipline if I have any benefits from it, otherwise I will use both Vitality and Determination. These I will cast with Reduced Mana cost, then I will remove it and cast Anger/Wrath to save one socket. I will use STR/INT gear.

I'am now playing with 28 lvl Templar, and I'am stuck at this level until I find decent build. With enemies at my level I die pretty quickly, if I make even one small mistake and something I'am just to low to stay alive. I'am using now Infernal Blow 1v1, Sweep, Ground Slam and Molten Shell for 1vM. How is that sound? I wanted to stack some fire damage, but I don't have that much points.

Thanks in advance!

Here is 103 points build.

You're only going to run 1 spectre? Or 2 w/ bones?

In later maps, I found zombies do very low dmg.
I will cast most likely skeletons, and I will use them more as decoy rather than as main offensive. Plus I have Minion Instability which I think will help.

Here is updated version of that build, with more Life and less damage notes. I was told that the damage is easily achieved, so I shouldn't waste to many points on it. The mana increment is also a lot lower (106%), but some players told me that it may be enough. The armour is also reduced.

Build Link
Last edited by ToDiR0S on May 7, 2013, 3:42:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info