High DPS 1-Hand Lightning Strike/Multistrike 3 Aura Tank Duelist Guide by Ler [1.1.0]

Streaming a new duelist build atm ;)
Twitch: twitch.tv/gg_nore | Twitter: @Ler_GG
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
IGN: LerLoLGEE
Just ripped...
Video can be found here.

http://www.twitch.tv/gg_nore/c/2605055
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
Last edited by Ler on Jul 20, 2013, 11:41:40 AM
Hi Ler,

I'm leveling up a max block, max endurance charge version of this. Trades it for a bit less life, attack speed, and IR.

This is the build I came up with.

1. In terms of armour, I think the shield nodes make up for the lack of IR (it gives a lot more armour from lioneyes remorse)

2. Even though there are are significantly less life nodes, I'm right next to a bunch of them with 100 points(I can get 46% increased max life with the next 8 points).

3. Max block with max endurance charge is really really good (lots of spell block too).
Last edited by Novalisk on Jul 27, 2013, 4:05:06 PM
up
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
What do you think about iron reflexes now after the nerf? Is your armour still 13k?
"
Novalisk wrote:
What do you think about iron reflexes now after the nerf? Is your armour still 13k?

Its a little nurf, but still worth it.
In my opinion, it wasnt intended anyway ;D
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
Is the passive tree for this still good? The 111 points one is at 108 points atm.
Quick question......With alpha's i can't get the 7th aura....is that due to not having the gems leveled high enough or am i missing something else?
"
wired_wicked wrote:
Quick question......With alpha's i can't get the 7th aura....is that due to not having the gems leveled high enough or am i missing something else?

You may need level 19/20 Reduced Mana for it to work.

Level 18: (40+40+40+30)*0.73*0.92= 100.74

Level 19: (40+40+40+30)*0.72*0.92= 99.36

Level 20: (40+40+40+30)*0.71*0.92= 97.98
What are the reasons for helping Oak in Cruel instead of Kraityn?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info