0.10.7 || Burning Bow Templar || Open beta's Avatar of Fire!

This build is all about igniting and burn damage. Packs of mobs will melt under the force of your bow, with pretty simple gearing if you're sensible with your passive points.

The tree
Spoiler

There is one required item,

Everything else is just a bonus on top.

This is my current gear and skill setup
Spoiler

Cloak of flames is an awesome addition if you can afford the opportunity cost of a chest. I've worn both that and Sadimas Touch for the extra quantity since the very beginning but I'll probably upgrade once I reach maps if I need the extra defense.

Burning arrow is for single targets. Faster attacks ensures constant burning and weapon elemental damage just makes the burn way stronger. With flammability, the health bars melt away. Full links will probably include added fire damage and increased burning damage too.

Lightning arrow for packs. Chain can cause 1 arrow to 'hit' four enemys up to 3 times each if they are close together. Thats lots of hits, so lots of chances to ignite. Full links will probably include mana leech, or blood magic, life leech and life gain on hit.

Clarity is pretty much required or you can expect mana issues (Unless you have like, really really good gear). Anger is obviously used as well, level it up whenever you can.

That's everything you need to know. For those wondering, Avatar of Fire was a keystone back in closed beta which converted %100 of physical damage into fire damage. It was the most badass thing ever, but it was also ridiculously overpowered which is why it no longer exists. I wanted to try to recreate that feeling of power, its turning out pretty well so far.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info