How To Dunk Like Jordan! (Physical CI Melee for Dummies!)(Ridiculous Survivability and Damage)

I just got started with this build last night, and I can see its promise. It fits my playstyle much better than the LA bow duelist I was previously working on, and all I've seen in town lately are oodles of archers (anticipating even more with the newest patch). I've always enjoyed playing the more obscure classes in ARPGs and this certainly fits the bill. Thanks for your work on this guide and the updates; I look forward to playing this out and seeing what I can do.

SIDE-NOTE: Do you have any video recorded (or know of any) of this build in action? I'd love to see it.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
"
Khavali wrote:
I just got started with this build last night, and I can see its promise. It fits my playstyle much better than the LA bow duelist I was previously working on, and all I've seen in town lately are oodles of archers (anticipating even more with the newest patch). I've always enjoyed playing the more obscure classes in ARPGs and this certainly fits the bill. Thanks for your work on this guide and the updates; I look forward to playing this out and seeing what I can do.

SIDE-NOTE: Do you have any video recorded (or know of any) of this build in action? I'd love to see it.

At Twitch.tv/Grinler_ if you check the VODs you can find me playing with my mapmate, Ryan (Pyrimis), and you can also see him streaming high-end maps (depending on the day/time, we play together fairly often).
Ign: TheMidgetCow (Level 88.8 CI Leapslam Templar --- Default)
TheMidgetCowAmbush (Level 91.7 Buzzsaw Ranger --- Ambush)
TheMidgetCowBurns (Level X LowLife RF Scion --- Ambush)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/348309/page/1 --- Legacy Guide to CI Leapslam Templar
Last edited by Midnightgem on Jul 12, 2013, 6:00:52 PM
Hi,

This build is viable for End Game ?

If I PLay with Ranger (friends) it's a good duo too ?
I'm curious how this will affect you at end-game with 0.11.2 tomorrow. You'll have to let us low levels know how much impact the changes actually have. It'll probably make this build more gear-dependent from the looks of things.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
This game is fun. I'm just level 30, and I see that every patch in the forum, to play the way we change. The developer enjoys I feel. You can not respect a hand pay loool. Weird.

And please explain me :
Why you use 2x Enduring Cry ?
I test it and it's not comined... And it's take same CD.

I'm afraid that your build is not viable at high lvel
Last edited by Rhanel on Jul 16, 2013, 1:56:25 AM
"
Rhanel wrote:
This game is fun. I'm just level 30, and I see that every patch in the forum, to play the way we change. The developer enjoys I feel. You can not respect a hand pay loool. Weird.

And please explain me :

For each enduring cry gem you have separate ability to hotkey - hotkey the different ones and they won't share a cd.
"
Khavali wrote:
I'm curious how this will affect you at end-game with 0.11.2 tomorrow. You'll have to let us low levels know how much impact the changes actually have. It'll probably make this build more gear-dependent from the looks of things.

Large Decrease in ES, minor Armor loss. The ES is the big deal.
EDIT: Went and checked ingame, lost about 1k ES, and about 3k Armor. Not a huge deal, went and bought a higher ES chest and I am back to just shy of 7k.

"
Rhanel wrote:

And please explain me :

You need two separate hot keys. Furthermore, the Enduring Cries aren't necessary for high-level play, just an extra boon.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/348309/page/1 --- Legacy Guide to CI Leapslam Templar
Last edited by Midnightgem on Jul 17, 2013, 1:55:38 AM
Working on figuring out how to stream this shit through the new integration. Hopefully will have a VOD soon for the guide :D
just started to following the build and I really like it. for me it´s a little bid hard to get some good gear because i´m at the very start of the game.

any ideas for me? where do i get some good cheap gear? lvl ~25

thx
At 25 the only thing you need is a good weapon and a 3L or 4L for your AoE skill.
You can go all through normal with blue items.
To crit or not to crit ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info