Just found out about this game, it looks great

This game looks great and the promised game play elements sound like something that only a gamer would really have thought of or appreciate. It's already been said, but this is the game that D3 should/could have been. Even after looking at the screen shots finding out that gems were going to be materia-like (ff7) and the skill system will be grid-like (ff10) the whole premise of this game just keeps sounding better and better. It's the kind of game that most of us would probably make if we could, you know? Take the best elements from multiple games and put them into one.

Anyways, high hopes for this and good luck to the devs.
D3 Should have been like this, but they have added too much color to the game, its something that isn't needed to be a great game, D1 & D2 didn't have a lot of 'color' in it as such, they were set in dark times, D3 doesn't appear to be in such dark times anymore.

PoE is looking to be an awesome game with some truly great mechanics, as you say, only something a gamer could think of and appreciate.

And to take great ideas such as the skill grid basis from ffx and even better, the awesomeness of the materia system of ffvii (greatest game in the world =p) and putting them together, this game is sure sounding like something i cant wait to immerse myself in for quite some time.

I cant wait for the chance to get myself into this game.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
I'm looking forward to every ARPG that'll be out this year that I know of...

I just like ARPG's.

I'll support any company willing to make my favorite Genre.

I can't wait to test out PoE, it seems like it'll be an interesting experience and fun to boot.
Happy Days Abound.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info