Map Management Resource

No info on labirynthe so I will throw in a couple of words. Quite big map even without maze, quite irritaiting (narrow passagess), boss is of these furrets that shot projectiles. Not really dangerous. In terms of difficulty 1 or 2/5.

Based on imperial gardens.
IGN: Kebehsenuf
The resource has been updated with an accurate account of Poorjoy's Asylum. Much thanks to Covert and Zorrik for running it and helping with the analysis on it.
"
The ochard boss has been nerfed a bit. I believe it's not hitting up to 3K anymore. More like 2K max. And with that I mean, max max max.

I've been doing this boss a lot on my summoner. My zombies have an average HP of 4.5K life, max res(78/78/78), and usually fight him with 2/3 endurance charges. With no lifesteal involved, and just the regen from lvl 18 vitality/rejuv totem/sanc flask, the usually end up with a little less then half HP. They usually take two or three hits from tunneltrap. Since I kill him fairly fast, I can say the regen is not insane, they are not healed fully before the next shot hits.

So yeah, maybe there should be some more testing, how much damage he actually does etc etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYU5i6ktH8c Quick vid, so you can see what I mean.

Negative i was one shotted yesterday by the orchard boss on my marauder. I have 3600 something life so he can definitely hit for more than 2000. And the map didn't have any damage modifiers whatsoever.

Very useful thread
IGN : miseryshuai
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
The ochard boss has been nerfed a bit. I believe it's not hitting up to 3K anymore. More like 2K max. And with that I mean, max max max.

I've been doing this boss a lot on my summoner. My zombies have an average HP of 4.5K life, max res(78/78/78), and usually fight him with 2/3 endurance charges. With no lifesteal involved, and just the regen from lvl 18 vitality/rejuv totem/sanc flask, the usually end up with a little less then half HP. They usually take two or three hits from tunneltrap. Since I kill him fairly fast, I can say the regen is not insane, they are not healed fully before the next shot hits.

So yeah, maybe there should be some more testing, how much damage he actually does etc etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYU5i6ktH8c Quick vid, so you can see what I mean.

Negative i was one shotted yesterday by the orchard boss on my marauder. I have 3600 something life so he can definitely hit for more than 2000. And the map didn't have any damage modifiers whatsoever.

The boss is not really a problem but a mob. Try stepping on magic pack of these guys with extra dmg affix on 70+lvl map.
IGN: Kebehsenuf
Oh, come on Lyralei, Poorjoy's Asylum isn't that hard is it?
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
"
Kirielis wrote:
Oh, come on Lyralei, Poorjoy's Asylum isn't that hard is it?

For me, not at all. Its a fair warning for new and inexperienced players though, particularly if undergeared.
"
The Coward's Trial - [Difficulty: - | Potential: - | Clear Speed: - ]
If you get this map, do it with your friends. I won't spoil the surprise for you but when my group did it, it was well worth it. All in all, its a very very fun map. Players may want to use a divine orb on this map if the rolls are on the low end. It guarantees a unique drop at the end.

P.S: Don't let the lack of quantity fool you. ;)

Thanks for the awesome amount of information. The massive lag caused on the map and ridiculous difficulty if you combine it with the lag almost wiped half the party. Especially since there's so much stuff it's very difficult to pick out the rares with Nemesis mods at times.

All the other information about maps on there is amazing though. Thank you!
@Aelloon
Last edited by Aelloon on Nov 9, 2013, 10:51:05 PM
"
Aelloon wrote:

Thanks for the awesome amount of information. The massive lag caused on the map and ridiculous difficulty if you combine it with the lag almost wiped half the party. Especially since there's so much stuff it's very difficult to pick out the rares with Nemesis mods at times.

All the other information about maps on there is amazing though. Thank you!

Just because you have a bad PC does not mean you need to get angry. Bring along a detonate dead gem next time and it might be easier for you.
RIP Bolto
Really nice guide. Not too sure about using exalts and top level currency on maps lol.

RNG in this game is not "random", it's a bastardization of random for a lack of better words.

I've run many 80%+ IIQ maps which yielded little no no significant drops. While I've run 15% IIQ blue maps which ended up dropping multiple maps.

My opinion, is to roll alchemy, chisels (from time to time) and lots of transmutes and alts.

Save exalts, eternals for buying, trading, crafting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info