Thank you for 7 Years of Entertainment

As tomorrow marks the early access for Diablo IV - I would like to thank the POE developers and community for 7 wonderful years of entertainment. "General Discussion Forums" is the endgame many say - but overall my experience here has been great.

A working father now in my 40s I have played many ARPG's in the past with Diablo being the primary franchise. Diablo 1 in my teens, Diablo 2 in my 20s and Diablo 3 in my 30s.

POE came in for me when I was in a dark time in Diablo and I must say this game exceeded in many ways my expectations. I started playing in Breach League and fast forward 7 years this was my go-to game. I saw the studio developing from it's Indie Roots into what I consider now to be a AAA publisher without the corporateness and politics of one. The GGG team lead by Chris Wilson and faced by Bex made this game truly special. With the sheer amount of content created there was always something to do in this game. This game was worthy of support and I spent more on this game than any other (damn you Supporter Packs!) Crafting and Delving was my choice of poison and I achieved my objective of 20k Delve Depth as my final objective.

And that marked the closing of the POE chapter for me. A new game beckons and I would like to bid all of you here who a fond farewell. The familiar world of Sanctuary awaits and I journey into this with confidence holding Wraeclast and all its krangleness firmly in my heart.
Last edited by DAKKONx on Jun 1, 2023, 12:45:33 AM
Last bumped on Jun 2, 2023, 7:20:39 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Seeya on the beach for PoE 2, Exile! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
o7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
20k in delve? Impressive.

Good luck for the future and now...
Have fun, elsewhere. - As Grigor would say.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
DAKKONx wrote:
As tomorrow marks the early access for Diablo IV - I would like to thank the POE developers and community for 7 wonderful years of entertainment. "General Discussion Forums" is the endgame many say - but overall my experience here has been great.

A working father now in my 40s I have played many ARPG's in the past with Diablo being the primary franchise. Diablo 1 in my teens, Diablo 2 in my 20s and Diablo 3 in my 30s.

POE came in for me when I was in a dark time in Diablo and I must say this game exceeded in many ways my expectations. I started playing in Breach League and fast forward 7 years this was my go-to game. I saw the studio developing from it's Indie Roots into what I consider now to be a AAA publisher without the corporateness and politics of one. The GGG team lead by Chris Wilson and faced by Bex made this game truly special. With the sheer amount of content created there was always something to do in this game. This game was worthy of support and I spent more on this game than any other (damn you Supporter Packs!) Crafting and Delving was my choice of poison and I achieved my objective of 20k Delve Depth as my final objective.

And that marked the closing of the POE chapter for me. A new game beckons and I would like to bid all of you here who a fond farewell. The familiar world of Sanctuary awaits and I journey into this with confidence holding Wraeclast and all its krangleness firmly in my heart.

GL with D4 exile but lets not add to the waste of this world, so can I get all your currency and high value items in standard ?
Hit me up ingame --> HanSoloDK

Thank you.
"
Lachdanan wrote:
o7

By the Order of Light of Khanduras - I would see you in hell Lachdanan.
hoho
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Enjoy your time in D4.

Stay sane exile, see ya in the next league.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Edit: Welp that didn't go over well apparently lol. Might need to borrow a "hoho" in this case.

Anyways, on topic enjoy your time in Sanctuary OP! You won't be alone that's for sure.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
LET'S GOOO ALREADY ...EARLY ACCESS + FEW HOURS OF EARLY FEW HOURS
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info