4000 Hour mute for trying to let other people have a great time

Because my other character riped and some other games i regulary play got some good updates i decided to quit a league, as a more or less tradition I decided to let other people do stuff like guessing numbers or typing certain sentences to get currency from me.

As a big reward I got a 4000 hour mute. I already tried to appeal through email but it got denied. 4000 hours = 166 days, thats 5 1/2 months for giving away free stuff in a chat that was dead anyway (the chat i used was trade 1 in hardcore crucible, anyone who ever played trade hc befor knows that the league is pretty much dead after a maximum of 3 weeks since people get frustrated from rips).

I know that this post will probably not help, I mainly also want to warn others who want to be nice community members and give away stuff. Dont do it, charity events are not allowed in wraeclast. Cheers.

Last edited by Will_GGG on May 28, 2023, 11:46:40 AM
Last bumped on May 28, 2023, 11:46:26 AM
bump

(Edit was a link to the screenshot)
Last edited by deinernst123 on May 28, 2023, 11:46:23 AM
Thank you very much for posting your concerns, we really appreciate the feedback! I have passed your message on to a senior member of staff, who will be contacting you soon to discuss this issue privately.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info