Any suggestions for my build?

Hey guys!

Recently i started my first hc character, a elemental cleaver.
I like my build so far but it would be cool with some feedback on where I should go in my passive tree and if there are any cool uniques that are really cool for this kind of build.

My main dps skills is cleave, assisted by multistrike, added lightning and weapon elemental damage.

My current passive tree:

My largest problems right now is my low dex. I have to use 3-4 items with quite high dex rolls to be able to use my swords, and I have very low mana as well. I use both wrath and anger with blood magic.

I'm a bit sceptical to Soul Siphon but it works really great right now. Maybe I want to go from that part of the tree to the bottom right. But I consider going from the marauder side to the right as well. I'm considering IR, and some of the poinds from the duelist starting area. The extra melee range from there seems awesome.

I was just interested if someone had any suggestions.

Feedback appreciated!
Last edited by Eddaren on Apr 17, 2013, 6:21:04 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEswVbDH0Qfxo4Mok26UbXVcZX4lnzZ71yqXflfNmLjI9GkFWboaIApwinhKyquJPAGsaez2XQ0Nrd4XPjauw47SBgbd3zXcYUTSftGS7Uj7nd8i_vDudSVElfP_ZIjM9QUFhjxthmnvrSHRSdgIM47m_z3baG

Run Clarity and don't go for area radius skills, the +2 range node don't works with cleave, as far as i know and the % based nodes are hardly noticeable. Try grab 50% mana regen rings/Ammy, since those will also boost Clarity and solve your mana problem.
Last edited by AndyPandy22 on Apr 17, 2013, 12:06:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info