Make My Elemental Hit Templar Better.

I want to go massive ele damage, massive attack speed elemental hit templar.

My build i put together:

Exile Pro Summery:
Spoiler
http://www.exilepro.com/build-summary?build=AAAAAgUBAecDlgSzBS0FWw6tFCAVIBcdGNsZLhm0GjghYCSLJ-0pTymlKk0s6TIJMok26DpSOtg64TsoPC09Dz8nQKBDnEbXSn1N41BHUFBUSVb6V-JYY1ivW69dxl8_X6pgQ2BLY6dnoGz2bj1uqnKpc-F07XTxd-V4DXjrerh673y7fNmCm4Lkh3aI8YuMjM-NfpARkFWbLZ65ogCmV6cwp4SpbqxZrKquk7UEtfK3Pre2ud2-p8T2xq7G2MrTzZjUj9yC3Q3dRt7G37_hc-Qi5wrnUudj6mLsOO0g7w7vTvAf8i_yRfZI94j6sfxO_MX-Cv6P

Items ill be using:
(Different Gloves after bloodmagic)

Any tips are appreciated.

Thanks! :)
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure.
Last edited by AwaitingApril on Apr 17, 2013, 3:25:56 AM
bump before i sleep.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure.
"

Any tips are appreciated.

Simply put, don't use "Quill Rain". Your build is "wasting" all elemental status effects, while still having low overall DPS. I'm not sure if u are aware that the "50% less weapon damage" is also applied to EH and any added EleDMG from items?

So yes u attack 2 times as fast, but u also deal 50% less damage, which comes down to no extra damage at all, while needing 2 times the mana. The only advantage "Quill Rain" might have is on a crit based ele build, since crit is rolled once per attack not hit. So with very high attack speed u crit more often, but than again u could simply grab a higher base crit bow/wand.

So far i don't see any point on running a "quill rain" build, except if u like crazy and uncommon builds.

bye Andy

Last edited by AndyPandy22 on Apr 17, 2013, 11:51:36 AM
Anyway just thought I'd point out that if you go down to Resolute Technique by going to the left from the Fitness in the templar area and downwards instead of going down underneath the Body and Soul node, you'll save two points. Just thought I'd point that out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info