MMO created by NZders?!

Never thought a country like Aotearoa would release such awesome mmo, so looking forward to this game. Would it be better if this game is B2P with constant updates instead of F2P with cash shop?
Last edited by Dakaa on Jan 6, 2013, 11:37:17 PM
The cash shop is ethical microtransactions only, meaning you can't buy anything that will give you actual gameplay advantage. Which actually makes it superior to B2P. Also, 100% of the content is free. Has any company done anything like this before, or is GGG forging a new path?
I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
"
Dakaa wrote:
Never thought country like Aotearoa would release such awesome MMORPG, I'm so looking forward to this game. It would be great if you make it B2P with constants updates instead of F2P with cash shop.

Hah! I'm currently studying at University of Auckland 2nd year, BSc double major CS & INFO, hope I can join GGG someday.

Path of Exile is going to be awesome because it will have constant updates as well as being free to play. Best of both worlds!

The key thing any game company wants to see is your own personal projects that you've been working on. So if you want to apply to be a game programmer, work on your own little game in your spare time. It shows passion and dedication, and you learn lots of useful skills along the way.

Best of luck in your studies! Learn well!
I put the romance in necromancer <3
yeah this mmo is sick, i love the trading system too, nothing better than buying your OWN stuff from others :) it improved my english as well!

go GGG!
Holy necro Batman!!!
i was forced to improve my English to better understand poe trade
Please RNG give me a fishing rod !
Last edited by the_lost_emberbright on Jan 28, 2014, 6:53:38 AM
Last edited by Ricardo58 on Jan 28, 2014, 9:08:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info