Mannequins will change everything for me and I am extremely excited! But what will the price be?

When I first found out that mannequins are coming to the store, I was more excited than I have ever been for any microtransactions ever! I honestly think it would benefit everyone, including the company to put an exceptionally low price on these, say 0-30 points per mannequin. Because remember, the price does not lie in the mannequin, it lies in the microtransactions and if the price is dirt cheap, all of a sudden, all existing and future microtransactions go up in sentimental value like words could not describe! If the mannequins were just mannequins, sure, you price them based on the mannequins, but this is about so much more than just them, this changes everything, every microtransaction you buy, or almost every can be displayed and their value won't actually decrease. I imagine a lot of crazy hideout builders may even be inclined to buy multiple of the same type of set just for displaying purposes. I feel I'm being impatient, but I don't want and I highly recommend to think about the implications of this. I can't wait to attach my 80+ armor sets, wings and my other microtransactions and continue to support the game in the future, but I would be highly discouraged if mannequins turned out to be like 50-100 or more a pop, that would be heartbreaking.

I also thought that in the future, it might be a good idea to include a free mannequin with every microtransactions set that include a full set of armor. But I would be fine if that meant the mannequins can't be free on the store. Please let the marketing team know incase they have other plans for the cost.

Oh I just can't wait to have an army of mannequins all over my hideout! I feel like a kid in a candy store for the first time, like a crazy cat person getting more cats than they can take care of. Now pair this with a power creep league that doesn't require you to go a separate instance which is my favorite type of league, my new HUGE pc upgrade coming next week and the promise of a great PoE 2 at the end of the year or sometime next year and oh boy, It might just rejuvenate my interest in my all time favorite game once again.

Remember, the value of the mannequins should be in the microtransactions you put onto it, not the mannequin itself.

Small addition to the suggestions.
Make one or two bundles that further reduces the price when buying in bulk.
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on Apr 5, 2023, 12:08:36 PM
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2023, 10:16:07 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I agree. Maybe dont feel as strongly as you, maybe nobody does lol. I agree though. Its a great idea and hopefully they dont try to milk em too hard.
Praise be to Mannequins! Been a huge supporter to all the updates/packs since forever. It would be nice to have a line up of a literal memory lane. I'm thinking of placing Zana on map surrounded, by forsaken masters, and then ring around them the many suits. Getting the apparitions to appear in a timed stagger will be a challenge. Now the conundrum, order of release, or something exotic like a homebrew legion encounter eg., demonic vs angelic with 'army' between. FUN!
"
quizwiz wrote:
Praise be to Mannequins! Been a huge supporter to all the updates/packs since forever. It would be nice to have a line up of a literal memory lane. I'm thinking of placing Zana on map surrounded, by forsaken masters, and then ring around them the many suits. Getting the apparitions to appear in a timed stagger will be a challenge. Now the conundrum, order of release, or something exotic like a homebrew legion encounter eg., demonic vs angelic with 'army' between. FUN!
Oh yeah. Wonder which hideout would be best for storing all the things, map device and still be able to show off all your mannequins and for easy access. On another note, I've been reaching out to some people and it seems like we belong in the minority in terms of the mannequin hype
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
VoidExilePoE wrote:
"
quizwiz wrote:
Oh yeah. Wonder which hideout would be best for storing all the things, map device and still be able to show off all your mannequins and for easy access. On another note, I've been reaching out to some people and it seems like we belong in the minority in terms of the mannequin hype

atlas hideout is pretty huge tbh, keep the map device up top, portal in bottom(or vice versa), i prefer waypoint at bottom.

tons of mannequins in the middle area and the two wings at bottom, leave the top to be functional for map device/stash/benches.
For a suggestion to GGG, Mannequins as chess pieces. It allows showing movement and footprint effects. Also Pets as chess pieces, solves the problem of never knowing where they are in the hideout. The chess needs something, the board is just too big and the pieces make moving around annoying. It's only my opinion, but the pieces need to be cooler or slightly 'useful' to offset the fact that, if lucky; will only be used once.

To original poster, I think all the players that are TRUELY excited are the ones whose one word post fills a full web page due to the number of supporter icons. Who else has stuff like the Empyrean Apparition to show off?
dudes HO its not big enough to place all mtx you have :D (i got plenty also)
If each armor piece counts towards HO limit I won't be able to make much use anyways =D

But yes. Mannequins mean nothing without the items to put on them.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
It feels like beeing in a hero cave and choosing the right suit for the next mission.
Hope they will be available soon.
I hope they will be cheap, or they should be free because we will be doing free in-game advert for these sets..

lot of whales have 90+ complete sets and even if only 50 are good looking it will cost tons of points even with price 50p.. that would be 2500p just to show others cool sets... that does not make sense.
Helena should sell them for free or something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info