patch notes looks like a joke, where are the 6 extra weeks on this league?

most changes are numerical etc
they said there wouldnt be any nerf worth mentioning before...
what a joke
poison was like cut in half all across the tree
not every poison build was op... actually many options were even bad and slow playstyle compared to other options...
many many nerfs
and once again, necromancers not only forgotten without any new cool spectres/options but nerfed while there are so many more broken builds out there

but the worst part, is that i was expecting so much more for a longer window for a league.. that was so disapointing
Last bumped on Mar 31, 2023, 7:13:00 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
rafaelgxs wrote:

and once again, necromancers not only forgotten without any new cool spectres/options but nerfed while there are so many more broken builds out there

What spectre's have you used out of the ones they've enabled since harvest times?
Innocence forgives you
"
"
rafaelgxs wrote:

What spectre's have you used out of the ones they've enabled since harvest times?

theres no decent ones left, thats why
"
rafaelgxs wrote:

out of wut? There's so much even old stuff that was garbage ages ago that can be played now via for example the unique damage over time abyss jewel and clusters in general.

Personally just off the top of my head I've recently used Baranite Preachers, Ravenous Macerators, Vivid Vultures and Lunar Devotee on top of raising everything from sanctum to do the basic tests.

There's a lot that can be done with what we have now without burdening the art team like salvaging a lot of monsters from the storyline and other content that can't be reliably used due to a number of things but primarily getting stuck on their auto-attack animation over their more powerful skills even if those skills are quite literally MELEE and off CD.

I'd love to help with that unfortunately i can't just work on it in my free time because im not a developer :P

However if you need any assistance with a spectre build PM me and i can probably help you get something interesting going on ANY class though the further from witch/guardian will be more difficult.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Mar 31, 2023, 3:57:40 AM
i guess they have most of the man power on POE 2 (not POE 2.0 patch), and left a small scale team for doing balance and "new" league mechanic
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
"
rafaelgxs wrote:

out of wut? There's so much even old stuff that was garbage ages ago that can be played now via for example the unique damage over time abyss jewel and clusters in general.

Personally just off the top of my head I've recently used Baranite Preachers, Ravenous Macerators, Vivid Vultures and Lunar Devotee on top of raising everything from sanctum to do the basic tests.

There's a lot that can be done with what we have now without burdening the art team like salvaging a lot of monsters from the storyline and other content that can't be reliably used due to a number of things but primarily getting stuck on their auto-attack animation over their more powerful skills even if those skills are quite literally MELEE and off CD.

I'd love to help with that unfortunately i can't just work on it in my free time because im not a developer :P

However if you need any assistance with a spectre build PM me and i can probably help you get something interesting going on ANY class though the further from witch/guardian will be more difficult.

all of them are garbage mate
u have to waste a ton just to reach a decent 4-5mi dps
baranite preacher for example got nerfed AF even with the old 32% crit chance it wasnt used a lot becuz of playstyle.. now its even worse

"
neohongkong wrote:
i guess they have most of the man power on POE 2 (not POE 2.0 patch), and left a small scale team for doing balance and "new" league mechanic

like 100 on poe2 and 3 guys on poe 1 it looks like it xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info