Peoms & Books

Since I have arrived in Act 5, the dialoge I find doesn't get read out loud anymore once I click on them. The dialoge from the NPCs in the Overseeer's Tower however, is still read out loud, just not in the parts of the map after that.

This however only applies to the books found thoughout the levels. the NPCS still are vocal.

I don't know if this is a bug or if there just aren't voice-lines for it.

I reached act 6 and still the books I find do not seem to read the texts out loud. The characters however do.

Last bumped on May 24, 2023, 11:13:32 PM
There are no voice lines for the lore items in Part 2. None of them are read out loud, except for the plinths at the Trials of Ascendancy doors.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Last edited by xjjanie on Mar 20, 2023, 6:30:28 AM
"
xjjanie wrote:
There are no voice lines for the lore items in Part 2. None of them are read out loud, except for the plinths at the Trials of Ascendancy doors.

Thank you for confirming this!
"
Salted_Saturn wrote:
Since I have arrived in Act 5, the dialoge I find doesn't get read out loud anymore once I click on them. The dialoge from the NPCs in the Overseeer's Tower however, is still read out loud, just not in the parts of the map after that.

This however only applies to the books found thoughout the levels. the NPCS still are vocal.

I don't know if this is a bug or if there just aren't voice-lines for it.
Many people often find that they do not know how to do research on a book, for example, because we had such an assignment, so I can not help but share the story. I found here https://www.aresearchguide.com/4format.html information on how to create your written work, for example, the same research to do, how to structure it and so on. This is extremely important and therefore I recommend that everyone study it. Good luck.
I reached act 6 and still the books I find do not seem to read the texts out loud. The characters however do.

I used to think it was some kind of bug. I didn't expect to find an explanation here.
Last edited by Jakont on May 25, 2023, 3:07:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info