System Requirements

Sony Vaio
4096 MB Ram
Intel core Duo 2.1GHZ
Mobile Intel 4 series express chipset family.

Think it can play it on low setting?
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
Think you can play it AT LEAST on low settings ;)
hey thanks i want to make a custom build desktop, but money is short lol. Plus laptops are a pain in the ass to try to upgrade plus i can't have any downtime with it.
"
Zidjian wrote:
What about integrated :(

If you are using integrated graphic to play any game, it ain't going to be from this century.
Insanity is overrated unless you join me in mine.
Sony viao
VGN-NW120J
pretty sure its not that old.
Old doesn't mean anything.
That computer isn't to bad, but bottlenecked at the video card.
Intel graphics cards suck.
Sure they can do HD video, if that the only thing going, but game require an discreet card.
Wouldn't surprise me if the game recommended a ATI 3870 or better. Min is prolly be a ATI 2400 and intel has nothing to match them
Insanity is overrated unless you join me in mine.
Ya i usually lean to more Nvidia than anything else cause it compatible with most every game out there.
i don't know much about notebook graphic cards but i still think i still think and hope for you that it will run at least on a lower resolution
Well it not too much of a problem. We having a gaming hangout called Ebash. If i can't play it on my laptop i'll play it there will maxed out settings. They have GTx 400-500s not to sure i know the cards are pretty nice as well as ram and memory.
This discussion about integrated cards again?
Well, take a look at this comparison list:
http://www.notebookcheck.net/ATI-Mobility-Radeon-HD-2400-XT.3772.0.html

The ATI 2400 is pretty similar in performance to an Intel 4500. Morevoer, ATI 2400 based on what?

Besides, if the Intel 4 Series can play such games as Sacred 2, Starcraft 2, Rift and Grim Dawn (same engine as Titan QUest), I find it extremely hard to believe that PoE won't be playable too. Settings are another question though...
Join my army of the dead!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info