2-h Glacial Hammer Elemental Melee Issues

My build is similar to many out there at the moment. I am getting a lot of elemental damage and using Glacial Hammer with Melee Splash, Weapon Elemental Damage and Lightning Damage as my main attack. I'm having some issues with survivablity. This may be because of my gear, but I feel more like a glass cannon than the 2-h tank(ish) character I was expecting.

If you have experience with this build, did you have these issues when leveling? How did you address them?

Here is my current Passive Tree (lvl 44)

One of my other issues is distribution of points, as you can see, I have some odd choices, but here is my idea of the final product (And I will need to use some Books/Orbs of Regret)

Though I am debating about whether to go to that area above the Marauder starting place or to go into the Marauder start. I do need the mana BADLY, and it's right there. Maybe even grabbing that second Body & Soul ring in the top left of Templar area.

Maybe something like this?

In terms of the tree itself, is there anything wrong? I know I need more Dex, but I'm not seeing a good source. Constructive criticism is encouraged!
Stay awhile and listen...
At level 39 this is my passive tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswVbFE0ZLho4J-0pTzKJPAU8LUbXUFBUSVfiWGNZ818_cql35XzZgziLjIzPkFWf36IAp4SpaKyqud3AGsT2xq7G2NSP4XPnUuw47SDvDu988B_yL_ZI_go=

I have just under 1800 life at the moment at 1 or two shotting most white mobs using a 2hander, may switch to 1hand cant decide yet
What is your projected build plan? I have currently switched to a 1h.
Not sure if I'll stick to it or not.
Stay awhile and listen...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info