Please GGG fix blight

Hello!

Wanted to tell you that blight has some major issues and apparently have had it for a long time. Since i'm not the only one with this issue. So what's the problem?

Well doing blight causes the game too get an game error code and crashes to desktop.
I personally did some testing and think i found the problem and that's interacting with the towers in (blight maps that you put into the map device) cause you too crash to the desktop and seem to be the only reason from my testing. It is also a 50/50 that it happens so sometimes you end up having maps with no issue and others with 6 bricked portals.
Want to note that i haven't really seen any issues with the blights in regular random encounters from maps, seems to only be exclusive to the blight specific maps.

Would love if this got hot-fixed as soon as possible, since i'm a rare blight enjoyer it is sad playing and end up having bricked runs cause the game forcefully crashes you for no reason.

Hopefully this information proved useful and thanks for reading,
Regards Pelfie
Last bumped on Dec 11, 2022, 10:39:03 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Pelfie wrote:
Hello!

Wanted to tell you that blight has some major issues and apparently have had it for a long time. Since i'm not the only one with this issue. So what's the problem?

Well doing blight causes the game too get an game error code and crashes to desktop.
I personally did some testing and think i found the problem and that's interacting with the towers in (blight maps that you put into the map device) cause you too crash to the desktop and seem to be the only reason from my testing. It is also a 50/50 that it happens so sometimes you end up having maps with no issue and others with 6 bricked portals.
Want to note that i haven't really seen any issues with the blights in regular random encounters from maps, seems to only be exclusive to the blight specific maps.

Would love if this got hot-fixed as soon as possible, since i'm a rare blight enjoyer it is sad playing and end up having bricked runs cause the game forcefully crashes you for no reason.

Hopefully this information proved useful and thanks for reading,
Regards Pelfie

I have been running a good amount of Blight maps in standard lately and never had an issue here. Maybe it's only in league ?
"
I have been running a good amount of Blight maps in standard lately and never had an issue here. Maybe it's only in league ?

Did some earlier after the merge and had a few crashes. Like i said earlier though, its not always 100% that it happens. Its like a coin flip for whatever reason.

on a side note, noted it can happen whenever you click a tower in a rapid succession after a new lane is formed.

Also doubt any of this is on my end, cause i've never had any issues in the past in blight in other leagues And in the current game, anywhere else in the game with similar issues is non-existent. Basically its only tied to blighted maps, and that alone. Which is odd.
And the unrighteous are returning to craaaaaaaash...

Crash, Crash, Crash!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info