Map Tab search QoL suggestion

When searching for an item in map tabs, and you have 3+ rows of maps in a tier due to Voidstones, the tab will jump to the first row with a search match.

This is a positive when searching for a map name, but a negative when searching for a map property.

The context that brought this up was that I was searching my map tab to see if I had any Corrupt, 8-mod maps for the Insurmountable Corruption challenge. I searched for "Corrupt", but expectly had no results because the individual map items aren't searched until they're brought up.

So, with the search still active, I started to click through each map. Some maps in the first row were corrupted, but not 8-mod, so I did not touch them. When I started checking the contents of the third row of maps, the search became tedious because each map I check resets the scrollbar to the first row.

When I click on "Waterways Map", the tab does not need to scroll back up to "Canyon Map" just because it's the first search result.

Suggestion: map tab should only scroll to first search result when searching for a Map name.
Last bumped on Dec 3, 2022, 9:05:11 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info