Bulky (Standard) Stash QoL

I sorted my Standard stash yesterday and now my race-reward remove-only tabs are mixed in again. It's constantly doing that. Also on league merge. I was so happy that I got to clean up some of my stash yesterday just to log in today and see it shuffled again. From a user-viewpoint this is a bug.

The more tabs you have the less user friendly it becomes. This is even more noticeable when interacting with the Standard stash. Some suggestions on how to improve the experience when interacting with the stash:

1. Please change what happens when you purchase a stash tab. Right now remove-only tabs get converted to usable ones instead of simply a new tab being added. Worse yet, if you buy a premium-tab upgrade then a random usable stash turns remove-only and a random remove-only tab turns premium. That seems very customer unfriendly.

2. Every time leagues merge or race-rewards unlock one month into a league stash tabs gets shuffled. Why bother organizing when that happens all the time? Make the stash stop doing that.

3. QoL like:

- Marking multiple tabs and moving them around in bulk.
- Linking tabs together so they stay in a certain order when moving them.
- Quick vendor/delete for remove-only tabs.
- Drag&Drop tabs in the side bar in addition to the top bar.
- Zoom on the top and side bar to view many more tabs at once.
- Drastically increase the speed of Drag&Drop.
- Stash wide item/mod search.
- Drawing frames around items to move them in bulk.
- Opening multiple tabs at once to drag&drop items between them.
- Locking tabs so no items can be added or removed until unlocked.
- Hiding tabs.

All players spend hours interacting with the stash, it should be a smooth experience.

Also, please add back the ability to make remove-only tabs public. I liked listing items from there. Most people probably don't care but the option to enable that was nice. Just a feature that got removed and made Standard a bit worse.
Last bumped on Dec 3, 2022, 9:48:35 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
if ggg offered to convert 4 premiums to a quad, we woud have it much easier to deal with standard tabs.

once i had quads i regret buying so many normal tabs but yeah, in those times there weren't even much mtx to spend points on
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
When I bought most of my premium tabs, there were no specialized tabs for Currency/Maps/Fragments/etc, and of course, no quads. Back then, it made sense to have lots of premium tabs, because there were only two options available: Premium and Normal.

Now that I have specialized tabs for everything, I'd gladly merge some of the premiums into quads, as I have like 40 of them.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Dec 3, 2022, 5:31:14 PM
"
vio wrote:
if ggg offered to convert 4 premiums to a quad, we woud have it much easier to deal with standard tabs.

once i had quads i regret buying so many normal tabs but yeah, in those times there weren't even much mtx to spend points on

+1
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
It would be great if, instead of it being an automatic process, purchasing a new tab would instead give you a token in permanent leagues.

Then you could use this token on existing tabs and apply it.

This way if you purchase a new tab, you could pick which remove-only tab gets converted to a new, usable one.

A regular-to-premium token would let you pick between any available regular tabs (no remove-only tabs).

And a 4-premium-to-quad token would have you select four available and empty premium stash tabs, deleting them and adding a brand new quad-tab instead.

That would be much more consumer friendly then completely messing with tabs whenever you buy new ones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info