Please start publishing league challenges in advance again

I know some people don't care - but it's not like they'll mind, and there's a bunch of us who like seeing the challenges in advance and planning what we'll do accordingly. I presume you have them planned already, so it's just a simple matter of making a forum post.

Thanks in advance! :)
Last bumped on Dec 4, 2022, 12:35:52 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
strange reason to know and plan challenges in advance when almost not doing them :)
I beg your pardon?
When did they stop posting league challenges a couple days early? I honestly never realized that wasn't still a thing
"
anti4z500 wrote:
strange reason to know and plan challenges in advance when almost not doing them :)

It got a chuckle out of me

"
When did they stop posting league challenges a couple days early? I honestly never realized that wasn't still a thing

Good question, but it has been like this at least a few leagues back, if not more.

As for the chuckles, it may sound funny, but it makes sense when you think about it. Someone who's going to give a lot of time to PoE anyway and who knows they'll get 40/40 easily doesn't really need to plan much in advance. Someone who has very limited time, on the other hand, and has to spend it strategically, might find the publication of challenges in advance more useful.

I belong to the latter category, so there you go. :)

(And I conceptually grumble at 3/4 being equated to "almost 0".)
Last edited by Ora9 on Dec 4, 2022, 7:05:07 AM
"
Ora9 wrote:
"

Good question, but it has been like this at least a few leagues back, if not more.

As for the chuckles, it may sound funny, but it makes sense when you think about it. Someone who's going to give a lot of time to PoE anyway and who knows they'll get 40/40 easily doesn't really need to plan much in advance. Someone who has very limited time, on the other hand, and has to spend it strategically, might find the publication of challenges in advance more useful.

I belong to the latter category, so there you go. :)

(And I conceptually grumble at 3/4 being equated to "almost 0".)

It's just small ribbing, of course 30 is still a high amount of challenges.

I do agree that it would be nice to have them released a few days before league, but I think if its got name spoiler type challenges they would rather wait till the league starts before you see these.

I think when the atlas tree released is when I really wanted them to come out a bit early. Planning your atlas tree and then seeing what you planned is not a challenge. I know most people don't grind challenges, but for those of us who do, being able to plan your atlas tree accordingly would be nice.
I agree. I like what they've shown of the Atlas in the trailer, but that's not enough to plan with.

Don't know what the problem with a mechanical spoiler can be a few days in advance... It's not like we're asking to see the last bossfight, just to see what they'll want us to grind. :D Even not so much the new stuff as the old. For example, there were leagues with intense Delve challenges, while in Kalandra it was fairly optional, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info