Pre Sanctum League Feedback

Sanctum League

I like the look of the league so far from the teasers. Only concern is if auto attacks also hit your resolve then ranged characters yet again have a large advantage. I think it was mentioned that the closer you are to the mob means you take less resolve damage but not being hit at all is always best so ranged can automatically negate some of this damage. Please dont make melee obsolete for the league mechanic.

Kirac Map Mods

This should not be filled with modifiers that already exist on scarabs when others that have no scarab are missing, essence for example.

Also, yet again, most are too expensive to ever be worth using. Nothing above 3 chaos is ever worth it, nevermind Ritual at 13c. The only reason I can see for mods being so expensive is so that they will only be applied through Fortune favours the brave, which is honestly just bad. Remove fortune and just have all mods cost 3 chaos.

Fracturing Orb

Great. Harbinger is one of my favourite mechanics and it was worthless last league since divines dont have shards for some stupid reason.

Buffed Uniques

They are not buffed anywhere near enough to justify being made to similar rarity of headhunter or mageblood. These items are so good that if you get one, it is worth making an entirely new character to use them. The melee weapons are nowhere near this level.

Archnemesis

I like the look of the changes but will have to see what it feels like. I still think on death effects and modifiers like the lightning mirage or totem things should just be removed though because they are just bad and not fun in the slightest.

Other stuff
Divine/Exalt change

The change has worked in that exalts might get used on items more often now but divines will never be usable on items ever again. Well rolled uniques are also just far too expensive due to divines being so rare. There needs to be divine shards (not chaos, actual shards) and more divination cards brought out for divine orbs. They are far too rare now.

Harvest

Still too expensive by a long way and missing crafts.

Ruthless

This mode is not for me but glad to see people who wanted something like this now have it. What about a mode going the opposite direction for those that want massively buffed drops because honestly it isnt fun getting nothing anymore.
IGN: Blip
Last bumped on Dec 3, 2022, 11:33:36 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
They "forgot" to buff underused skills again
They didn't forget to buff underused skills, they just don't have resources and its least of their priorities after 3.19 fuckup.

They need to delay release of 3.20 until they rebalance skills, otherwise it will be another dead league in 2 weeks. We have effectively been playing same builds for 4 leagues in a row. Not going to stick around for 5th, just like I did not stick around for 3.19
"
Kirac Mods: Nothing above 3 chaos is ever worth it, nevermind Ritual at 13c

That's very wrong. You may not know about or enjoy the set up that goes into it, but most mods are a net gain when you set it up right and focus on it - even Ritual at 13c.

This league people will be paying for everything but Anarchy - even Beyond b/c of the Tainted Fusing weight changes.
"
That's very wrong. You may not know about or enjoy the set up that goes into it, but most mods are a net gain when you set it up right and focus on it - even Ritual at 13c.

I genuinely don't know how this is possible though. I enjoy ritual so use it on the atlas all the time but would never consider it to have given more than maybe 5c on average per map back. Sure, I never get any big items worth many divines but relying on those to justify the price would be wrong anyway.

I will be using the ritual nodes again this league but I seriously doubt I will ever feel like the kirac mod is worth it. Maybe I'm missing something with it and losing out on currency, quite likely, but at 13c per map I would be losing money each map if I were to use it, and so would a majority of players.
"
Blip wrote:
"

I genuinely don't know how this is possible though. I enjoy ritual so use it on the atlas all the time but would never consider it to have given more than maybe 5c on average per map back. Sure, I never get any big items worth many divines but relying on those to justify the price would be wrong anyway.

I will be using the ritual nodes again this league but I seriously doubt I will ever feel like the kirac mod is worth it. Maybe I'm missing something with it and losing out on currency, quite likely, but at 13c per map I would be losing money each map if I were to use it, and so would a majority of players.

As someone who makes a lot of their money from ritual seeing it at 13c seemed a bit harsh but this content does pretty well when combined with blood filled vessels and given that those vessels let you force rituals in maps the map device option might not be needed very often and the cost of forcing it actually doesn't concern me nearly as much once i gave it a good think.

there's also other content like expedition where fragments can be found frequently to make more vessels.

Dunno if anyone agree's but i hope it makes some of you feel better about ritual if that was troubling you.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Dec 3, 2022, 9:02:46 AM
"
As someone who makes a lot of their money from ritual seeing it at 13c seemed a bit harsh but this content does pretty well when combined with blood filled vessels and given that those vessels let you force rituals in maps the map device option might not be needed very often and the cost of forcing it actually doesn't concern me nearly as much once i gave it a good think.

True that the blood filled vessels will count for not having to use the craft every time, but it also means that part of the focus of the reward has to go to just buying those vessels. It also seems wrong to have a map device option for something we will be using a scarab(vessel) slot for most of the time. This is the same for every kirac mod that doesnt stack with its scarab counterpart.
"
Blip wrote:
"

https://youtu.be/My9VStKU2iQ?t=471

I linked to partway through the video where he explains how in AN league, empty vessels were 11c and filled vessels were 16c, so at 4 rituals per map thats 20c profit right there (minus the 13c you paid = 7c). Like I said, you may not like the set up effort and trading you have to put into it, but GGG don't pick their price points at random :)

It's hard to say if the whole video is worth watching b/c he's not testing ONLY ritual, he's doing AN stuff and scarab/sextant shenanigans, but I think the video demonstrates that paying 13c for Ritual can be part of a very valid profit strategy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info