Am I misread or loot goblin still goes on...

I kinda wish they wouldn't of phrased it as a hidden mod on monsters (even if that's the case under the hood). They should've just said that rare monsters now have a chance, scaling based on number of mods, to drop extra rewards. These are functionally identical but the latter phrasing makes it abundantly clear the player has 0 control over whether the monster actually drops rewards or not.
Украина в моём сердце
This isnt really a bad thing. It means we will still be getting a lot of fractured bases. which is always welcome for people that like to craft their own gear.
"
xpurkapix wrote:
"
Shadeless01 wrote:
tbh i dun care how you call it, as long that loot is not shared with divines, chaos and other shit on that 1 and only same mob.

You clearly have no idea how loot works. Heist chests had the best rewards this league. Does this mean that everyone would get more divine in maps if Heist gets removed? No of course it doesn't.
"Lootgoblins" and mirror drops are basically the same. They don't take anything away from your regular drop pool.

You clearly did play something different last league as in the game I played drops where massive worser then other leagues. And I am talking about maps, not heist not something else.
Last edited by Shadeless01 on Dec 4, 2022, 3:36:07 AM
Yep.

And that's another skip league for me.

Seriously, those loot goblins gonna kill the game. What was the point to change a balanced loot system? I mean, the only thing they should nerf was the party IIQ/IIR.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info