Why is everyone complementing me on my DPS this event?

Could it because I am playing Boneshatter? Nerf now!

Last bumped on Nov 27, 2022, 2:05:17 AM
Everyone?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
Everyone?

Yeah, people have been DMing me on these forums, on Reddit, and even one guy on the POE Discord.
I'm sure that is indeed happening.
"
ivqancorp wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
Everyone?

Yeah, people have been DMing me on these forums, on Reddit, and even one guy on the POE Discord.

So nice of them. They are probably shocked that a melee skill can actually preform outside of LS. And I understand them very well. BS has been preforming for several leagues now, and it's quite nice that more melee skills can compete.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Yeah that is especially weird considering you arent in the top 50 for boneshatter dps.
https://poe.ninja/nre007/builds?skill=Boneshatter&sort=dps

Unrelated story, Emily Ratajkowski has been absolutely blowing up my phone lately, she seems really desperate to meet me and make out and then some.

So weird, right?

__

Phrazz, not sure if your signature is pointed at Chris or at players, and I like that I dont know. Please dont explain it (at least for my sake).
Last edited by trixxar on Nov 23, 2022, 2:12:11 AM
"
trixxar wrote:
Unrelated story, Emily Ratajkowski has been absolutely blowing up my phone lately, she seems really desperate to meet me and make out and then some.

So weird, right?

You lucky dog!!
"
trixxar wrote:
Yeah that is especially weird considering you arent in the top 50 for boneshatter dps.
https://poe.ninja/nre007/builds?skill=Boneshatter&sort=dps

So weird, right?

__

Phrazz, not sure if your signature is pointed at Chris or at players, and I like that I dont know. Please dont explain it (at least for my sake).

Wait, so she plays Boneshatter too?
"
trixxar wrote:
Please dont explain it

Sure thing :)
Need more of this proof please. A few short of everyone.
Last edited by superbomb1967 on Nov 23, 2022, 3:11:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info