Another Senior player quitting

Hi my dear GGG.

I've been painfully loyal since 2013 to your awesome game. I can't follow u anymore. This is becoming a pain to play for me. I wish so so so so badly that you would have listened to your players when they gave you feedback, but sadly it is not the case. For all the twits that will say i should stay gone or that i should learn how to play, sincerely f* you :) I will still follow the developments, but it will need to REALLY OVERALL change. I'm really sad to write this message, but it has to end. Hopefully you will somehow realize that you are losing the people that follow you for a decade!!

Loved you much,

Émilie a.k.a Geckoplacebo a.k.a Mimlie .

for all the hater
Last edited by mimlie on Nov 26, 2022, 6:30:24 PM
Last bumped on Nov 29, 2022, 10:18:00 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
See you on the 9th!
"
mimlie wrote:
Hi my dear GGG.

I've been painfully loyal for 11 years to your awesome game. I can't follow u anymore. This is becoming a pain to play for me. I wish so so so so badly that you would have listened to your players when they gave you feedback, but sadly it is not the case. For all the twits that will say i should stay gone or that i should learn how to play, sincerely f* you :) I will still follow the developments, but it will need to REALLY OVERALL change. I'm really sad to write this message, but it has to end. Hopefully you will somehow realize that you are losing the people that follow you for a decade!!

Loved you much,

care to list a few things that would turn things around for you?
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Nov 20, 2022, 1:23:24 AM
"
mimlie wrote:
Hi my dear GGG.

I've been painfully loyal for 11 years to your awesome game. I can't follow u anymore. This is becoming a pain to play for me. I wish so so so so badly that you would have listened to your players when they gave you feedback, but sadly it is not the case. For all the twits that will say i should stay gone or that i should learn how to play, sincerely f* you :) I will still follow the developments, but it will need to REALLY OVERALL change. I'm really sad to write this message, but it has to end. Hopefully you will somehow realize that you are losing the people that follow you for a decade!!

Loved you much,

Can you at least say why you are quitting? The game changed, but in what way, and what has turned you off?

This is not an airport and thus there's no reason to announce a departure.
I just think its cool seniors are into gaming and playing one of the harder AARPGs for the last decade. Good for you.

Don't be sad you are quitting, be glad you had a great pasttime for a full decade at no real cost. How rare is that?
"
Bleu42 wrote:
This is not an airport and thus there's no reason to announce a departure.

^

Also see you next league
Bump your post as many times as you want. Its not like the Devs are changing anything your way anyways.

Generic I'm quitting/uninstalling post. Comes back to the game and none of the things they whined about changed their way. Only to whine about even more things.
"
mimlie wrote:
Hi my dear GGG.

Loved you much,

Sad to hear you are quitting but lets not add to the waste of this world, so can I have all your currency and high value items in standard ?
Hit me up ingame --> HanSoloDK

Thx and GL "out there" Exile.
i wonder what ppl gain from announcing that they leave a game. looking for glorification or what ?
like no1 cares that som1 gone
and its strange that som1 with 2014 account manage to play 11 years.
"
anti4z500 wrote:
i wonder what ppl gain from announcing that they leave a game. looking for glorification or what ?
like no1 cares that som1 gone
and its strange that som1 with 2014 account manage to play 11 years.

Some are clearly trying to stick it to GGG.

But ones like this, I think it is a way of saying goodbye to a loved hobby and a way of dealing with regret that life changes. We all get older and the fun things shift.

This is normal, but still feels hard. There should maybe be a forum for goodbye posts encouraging posters to say goodbye and share their best 2 memories of the game.

Since there is not, OP would you care to share your favorite memory or two of PoE?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info