Order of tabs isnt saved when starting a character in new league

Its been happening for some time and its getting a real annoying factor.

Every league the stash-tabs need to be setup again, in the order I need or want them to be and with the names I need them to have.

I read on forums that it might be inherited from standard, so made certain I had only 1 character left, deleted all other characters, and setup my tabs like I want them

Fast forward --> new char startup in new league without a character of mine. Issue remains, tabs are a mess and need to be setup from scratch again.

I have been finding several other posts which prob didnt get attention, but we buy the tabs for better experience.

There is no fun in going over a multitude of tabs each and every new league or league style :(
Last edited by Fibrith on Nov 10, 2022, 10:39:55 AM
Last bumped on Nov 18, 2022, 5:17:16 PM
Thanks for your report.

Was this a problem for you in Endless Delve? Since Endless Delve is an SSF event you need to have the tabs ordered in Standard SSF, not regular Standard.

This goes for other leagues such as Hardcore, you will need to set the tabs up in Hardcore Standard or else your Hardcore league characters will use an unordered stash.
Ahhhh so for each type, Standard - SSF - HC, you need to setup your tabs.

Didnt know that, thought that you set it in standard and that gets inherited by other type of leagues so to speak.

Something for the wiki or knowledgebase?
"
Adam_GGG wrote:
Thanks for your report.

Was this a problem for you in Endless Delve? Since Endless Delve is an SSF event you need to have the tabs ordered in Standard SSF, not regular Standard.

This goes for other leagues such as Hardcore, you will need to set the tabs up in Hardcore Standard or else your Hardcore league characters will use an unordered stash.

Tab order doesn't inherit at all for Void leagues anyway, even if you set up the "correct" parent league.

It would be *really* nice if it did. Or if leagues just weren't voided.
"
SSF event you need to have the tabs ordered in Standard SSF

void league also copy Standard league? good to know
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
SSF event you need to have the tabs ordered in Standard SSF

void league also copy Standard league? good to know

They don't.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info