[XBOX] Unlocked Azurite Mine without reason

I recently started PoE and didnt finish chapter III yet and created a new standard character but I could enter the mine from the beginning without ever met Niko or entered the mine with any character.

Is that supposed to happen and will it somehow break progress with chapter 4?
Last edited by Sawbones194 on Nov 4, 2022, 9:12:50 PM
Last bumped on Nov 5, 2022, 10:16:54 AM
it is not a bug. Once you unlocked the mine with other character in one league, the area is available to all characters of the same league

Also, at league end progress are merged into standard league

It does not break anything as you did not gain xp with inactive node and low character level character are not able to kill anything in the mine
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
it is not a bug. Once you unlocked the mine with other character in one league, the area is available to all characters of the same league.

But I never unlocked it. That's why I was wondering if any new character gets it even if the first one never reached chapter IV
League end merge

None of your league character has ever unlocked the mine? Did you start the game today or what?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

"
neohongkong wrote:
League end merge

None of your league character has ever unlocked the mine? Did you start the game today or what?

I started the game 4 days ago. My first character got to chapter III before I deleted him. My actual character is at chapter III at the Moment.

My actual character had btw no access to the stuff in the chest of the first character for some reason. Both on London EU server. So I thought something may broken after I read that the characters share the stash in the same season (Standard Game)
"
I started the game 4 days ago.

are you buying account or forget you have previously played this game?

Note that you cannot possible to achieve "One Small Step" achievement which is open a map, or "Explorer" which is fully clear a map

"
neohongkong wrote:
"
I started the game 4 days ago.

are you buying account or forget you have previously played this game?

Absolutely not. would never buy a character and I couldn't access the mine with my first character. I assume a bug because I can't access the stash of my first character and can't join a coop game but could with the first character a few days ago. (which seems to be related to an error already discussed on here and announced to get fixed bei GGG)
"
neohongkong wrote:
Note that you cannot possible to achieve "One Small Step" achievement which is open a map, or "Explorer" which is fully clear a map

That was the small pillars right? With the blocks to put in. Was wondering why I didn't got them with the second character. Did I accidentally started a league character? Would explain the empty stash with the new character.

I entered the first portal quote soon. Before Chapter II because in every map there was one of tue pillars.

In 2017 I tried the game. Didn't played quite long.
Last edited by Sawbones194 on Nov 4, 2022, 11:08:26 PM
I looked up the character of my fired I played with and saw he was on League which means I was too. Because we played together. That explains the empty chest. But not the accessible Azurite Mine which I never unlocked (If so I could have accessed it with my first character)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info