my Account has been locked and i dont get any E-Mail

Hiya,

Sometimes there is a bit of a delay in receiving your unlock code unfortunately. However, to ensure nothing else may be wrong I would suggest adding support@grindinggear.com to your email domain contact list, checking your spam/junk folder and possibly requesting a fresh one to see if that helps.

If not, please contact support@grindinggear.com so we can help you further - including your character and account names when contacting us is much appreciated. :)
Hey there, Wladicorist1!

I've double checked for you and it appears we've received an email from you but as we've been quite busy since the expansion launch, our team hasn't had a chance yet to get back to you. I'm very sorry for the wait!

Please be assured that our team is working as quickly as possible and we'll be getting back in touch with you as soon as we are able to do so. In the meantime you may want to check with your email provider to see if there's anything on their end that may be blocking the automated emails. Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info