Content Update 3.19.0 -- Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Good one, thx.
Is there no quest reward and/or vendor reward information for the new gems?
Almost every fucking patch they nerf minions in some way. GGG thinks that minions are OP cause alot of people use them. The real reason people use minions is is to get around bullshit build disabling map mods like: no leech, no regen, damage reflect, shitty dodge chance, and shitty block chance.

Just get rid of these stupid ass map mods that never should have made it into the game and people will stop crutching on minions so hard. The fact that GGG hasn't figured this out yet shows how stupid they are.
"
HugeWyrm67 wrote:
Almost every fucking patch they nerf minions in some way. GGG thinks that minions are OP cause alot of people use them. The real reason people use minions is is to get around bullshit build disabling map mods like: no leech, no regen, damage reflect, shitty dodge chance, and shitty block chance.

Just get rid of these stupid ass map mods that never should have made it into the game and people will stop crutching on minions so hard. The fact that GGG hasn't figured this out yet shows how stupid they are.

But it's much, much worse than that - and contrary to the "much more accurate to assume incompetence over malice" saying that is objectively wrong - none of this is actually by accident.

People just want to think so because it allows them to still think highly of people who have never actually earned it.
back exalter orb
Yay, they changed stun immune archnem mods!

Now revive the useful Fated Uniques please. Hyrri's Demise, Hrimmburn, Frostferno. Keep then in the game.
Ice Shot Deadeye 'till the day I die
Obligatory "I quit" post on the massively unlikely chance anyone at GGG happens to notice.

To so casually destroy the Standard economy and the time/effort invested by its players is a uniquely callous decision in my none-too-brief history in gaming. No recognition of its impact, no acknowledgement that you are deleting months/years of work on an (apparent) whim, no reason to think that anyone actually gives a damn about the humans playing their game.

"Hey standard players, we see your nervous looks over there. Lilly Roth will be exchanging exalted orbs for divine orbs for the next few weeks while the economy adjust to these changes. Have a great day."

Or...silence, and the contempt it implies.

I miss what used to be a great game, and I miss the company that made that game great.

Out.
Last edited by Nuffsed on Aug 14, 2022, 11:13:35 PM
You removed Chitus' Needle from the league drop pool? Why would you do this, that's one of the most used uniques for leveling league characters for melee if you use frost blade or anything similar like this
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
PoE 3.13 was the peak, since then the decline has been worsening patch after patch. We have reached a new low with the changes to the currency system.
All these changes are done because of the VISION. A VISION that is making every player weaker (except for the top percent), reducing our defenses and the means to obtain them; but they are not addressing the real problem and say WE are the PROBLEM. Have they ever wondered why everyone stacked auras? why Defiance Banner and Determination are used? it's all because of the mechanics of this game: degen grounds, after-death effects, monster density, etc, etc. We need to counter all that stuff and even with an exorbitant amount of INVESTMENT, you get one shot by a projectile coming from the other side of the map.

We all meme about THE VISION but I seriously think that this is not the direction the game should go, if this continues the only outcome is the death of Path of Exile

The changes to minion crit makes absolutely zero sense.

- 580% minion crit chance is lost from the power charge change and minion crit mastery change
- Spirit offering change comes at the cost of flesh offering. Its a net zero choice damage wise. I'd still take flesh offering for QoL from the movement and attack speed.
- Changes to the fearsome force wheel. You now insist even more very valuable passive skills be used to make up for the crit mastery loss? Why? This doesnt make a minion crit build more viable or accessible.
- Minion crit chance on gear again comes with opportunity costs elsewhere, especially in defensives. You would need the crit chance on gear for minions to rival spell crit. Upwards of 120% + per mod JUST to get it back to where we began

At this point you've successfully made minion crit less viable than it's ever been. Unless you massively buff the base crit chance for minions skills including golems from 5 to 7%. Ice golems ice spear has 0% crit chance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info