which is better ? ( takes 2 seconds to help me ) , need opinion on wand

i have a very important question .. i have a wand and want another one which i heard could increased my damage

this is it

and i want to buy one with 40% spell dmg , 66% crit strike chance for spells , 17% global crit strike multiplier and 19% cast speed. is that better than mine ?!
I'd duel wield them.

But I think the one you want to buy is a better.
It reallllly depends on what spells you are using, if you are specced into a bunch of crit multiplier then the other wand may be better. If you aren't crit multiplier dependent there isn't a reason to really to buy that wand.
i am deep into critical yes .. then i will buy it.i wouldnt go dual wand .. because i loose
:s
We really need to know what skill u use in your crit build.
i'm using freezing pulse , and ice spear totem
the one you showed only has local critical hit chance which only affects attacks, not spells made by this wand. someone correct me if i'm wrong.
so i need crit chance for spells and global crit , right ? but i guess i doesnt matter if my freezing pulse is in my chest , not in the wand .. right ?
"
nbr wrote:
so i need crit chance for spells and global crit , right ? but i guess i doesnt matter if my freezing pulse is in my chest , not in the wand .. right ?

even if it was in your wand the local critical chance does not affect it. Only global or for spells on items work for spells (in passives critical hit chance. works for spells)

so if you are using ice I would go with the wand that has more crits for spells/global
so global crit and chance for spells are more important than %spell dmg ? and how about cast speed ? i see people looking a lot for this prop , hey thx for the answer !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info