What happened to the game since Harvest league, This is an mess

Ok before im spammed with gitgud gifs im not an new player and im certainly not playing an squishy build.

This shi* is borderline unplayable though, im walking around with 90% max fire resist, 87% max cold and lightning, 80k armor and about 2,600 life regenerated PER second, can face tank all the endgame bosses.

With all that being said I still have a 1 in 3 chance of spending 80chaos on an gift of the goddess, walking in and just falling over dead with no animations whatsoever from a random trash mob with 8hp, like what in gods name is going on.

The amount of just random bullshit death with no animations, chances to react to, etc are just through the roof, this is hands down the least fun ive ever had playing this game.

I came back because Lost Ark and New World were massive flops but POE was significantly better imo 6 months ago, [Removed by Support]

Some examples, again, not running around in 8 chaos worth of [Removed by Support] expecting to beat the game and get an participation medal, this is just stupid.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jul 3, 2022, 12:01:09 AM
Last bumped on Jul 2, 2022, 1:10:54 PM
What people do these days to show off their gear/character, making topics complaining about dying in a labyrinth if I understand you correctly?
Also 6 months ago was Scourge league. Harvest was 2 years ago.
So you spent god knows how many hours farming for gear to make ur charatcter immortal and now you complain its immortal and can face tank the content?
Think the OP is having issues with dying in Gift to the goddess runs. In a tanky AF Rf build.

I dont have anywhere near the defenses of that thing. I have ran... sheesh like 30+ gift to the goddess runs this league alone? And then way more last league. And nothing one shots me, not even Izaro, can just stand and lul through it all.

Guessing maybe lag and a trap killed the OP or something along those lines. I have had that happen to me. Lag, teleport me back when I dashed, teleports me back to a buzz saw, fun stuff.
Bump your post as many times as you want. Its not like the Devs are changing anything your way anyways.

Generic I'm quitting/uninstalling post. Comes back to the game and none of the things they whined about changed their way. Only to whine about even more things.
How tf are you dying in any lab? lol gitgud
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Op ran into a steel infused mob.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Or a Rejuvenating mob. Turns off your regen, good luck if you're RF

Ive run tons of lab but every once in a while it's just RNG that one of the many build-hosing rares shows up and there's little I can do about it. Mark wanted to keep them in the game, he wanted to keep the flicker mod in the pool to specifically hose HH users dependent on a nearby aurabot, he got his way so now we have stacking speed debuffs on Frost Bringer that get around Kaom's, large auras on monsters that shut off your regens for 10 seconds, things that hard disable key parts of DOT builds (bleed, wither), and more DD than ever before with a markedly larger radius.

Random non-interactive deaths and byes. They're back, and they're here to stay. Accept that sometimes there's no way to win and you will be at peace.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Last edited by crunkatog on Jul 1, 2022, 8:14:48 PM
Archnemesis mods happened this league. There are more one shots now with zero counterplay. I think that it is a core GGG design principle.
[Removed by Support]
harvest was 2 years ago...a lot has happened since
If you die to a rejuv mob in gift to the goddess runs, your build is hot garbage at this point.

RF should insta delete these types of things lmao. You wont get one shotted just because you cant regen on RF for .02 seconds that the monster is alive for. Still have block/spell block/spell suppress/armor/high es/90+ all res/molten shell ...

Assuming you didnt build a potato RF build, and then come complain on the forums. That would be misleading.
Bump your post as many times as you want. Its not like the Devs are changing anything your way anyways.

Generic I'm quitting/uninstalling post. Comes back to the game and none of the things they whined about changed their way. Only to whine about even more things.
Last edited by Chickenwink on Jul 2, 2022, 1:11:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info