DPS IMPROVEMENT FOR COLD CRIT WITCH , NEED HELP

Hi !

I recently made a transition from fire to cold with my witch using LOTS of regrets.I will post my tree here , my items and my curent stats.I know many of you are cold crit witches ... and maybe have a minute to help me improve my build a lil.

dps freezing pulse - 1950 --> freezing pulse - faster casting - increased critical strikes - LMP - increased critical damage

dps ice spear - 1100 ( mainly , no totem ) ---> spell totem - faster casting - ice spear - GMP

Also .. my life is kinda low i think ( 1600 ) with 2600 es.Do I need more hp ?

Very important : what passives should I respec , and for which others ?

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAv4FQgdjB6UI9BBpES0RLxa_FvMXVBmFGjgabBzcIoEkPCSqJjwnqSlPLJwtRy-dMJc26TmKOtg74UGWQsNG10k6SVFN2FBCVkpXK1ptXcZd8mBtbRlw1XNTdYp5A3yDfll_xoIQgh6Cm4fbiEKLeow2jHaOPI6-kFWVBJ2unqGio6cIpyunXKeErrOvm7UEuJPAUcBUwfPDbc361AXd89-E37Di9-Nq5CLrY-wY7DjtIPF28h3z6vrS

i added by mistake some mf items too , don't mind those.Anyway .. I hope u can help me somehow .. ANY advice will be highly appreciated.
In addition to the stuff I posted in you other thread:

-get rid of those gloves they do not help you at all
-get a better amulet

It seems the primary focus of you gear is MF.

Don'T do GMP-Faster-freezepule + totem

Also: Item rarity does not work with elemental weakness

- The critical strike chance on your wand does only work for attacks, not for spells. you are looking for "critical strike chance with spells"

I would also try to get a quality freezepulse and/or some projectile speed on your gear. This inproves the range of freezepulse

Also don't make 2 posts about the same thing with different iformation in it. put all of it in 1 post please
thank you so much for all the info , i didnt managed to look on the respec thread , but i will look into it right away.to answer to your thoughts :

-i know those gloves are crappy , i just use them for mf , but last night i was to lazy after farming to change to real gear , even though i don't have good gloves .. but i can find fast some decent ones

-the same for the spell totem , that i am using it with ice spear .. that also remained that way after farming .. tried some different combo's

-i have some good amulets too .. but i don't really know what to focus on more .. spell dmg .. global critical .. etc

- i have faster projectile .. but i think i would need a 6l chest for that to keep my dps .. and i already spent a lot on that 5l

- do you think i need a better wand ? i don't really get what to searh the most on wands , like %spell dmg , cast speed , %global critical strike .. can u tell me what are the aprox values to these 3 for a wand to be better than mine ?

thank you so much for the help !
"
-i have some good amulets too .. but i don't really know what to focus on more .. spell dmg .. global critical .. etc

all of it. but not 3% spell damag, 7% evasion or 10 ES and stuff like that

"
- i have faster projectile .. but i think i would need a 6l chest for that to keep my dps .. and i already spent a lot on that 5l

thats why i said "in gear" or "quality freezepulse" no need for a 6l

"
- do you think i need a better wand ? i don't really get what to searh the most on wands , like %spell dmg , cast speed , %global critical strike .. can u tell me what are the aprox values to these 3 for a wand to be better than mine ?

Your wand has a llot of spell dmg. and 23 mana. Any wand with a bit spell damage and cast speed is better. you can also get spell crit or projectile speed
As i said you ingame...
Link your 5L chest with FP,Faster casting,LMP,Life Leech and Mana Leech
And a Other 4L Item,maybe gloves with spell Totem,ICE spear,faster Casting and GMP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info