How improve defence?

I die in maps often, what I'm missing?
Last bumped on Dec 1, 2021, 4:47:07 PM
Since you have 5 characters in Scourge, I can't give specific tips because you haven't told us which one is having issues.

General tips: cap res (always do this), ~5k+ life is usually comfortable but try to push a little higher, and have a good source of sustain (regen, leech, LGoH etc.)

Enduring Composure cluster jewel notable is great for endurance charge generation. Getting a bit of armour on gear is pretty good this patch, and you can invest in spell suppression on tree and gear for spells.
atm i have problems with elemantalist, she has 5,5k es, 76% phys dmg reduction, capped res, 75 chaos res
but I can't get the energy shield back, and often i die bc es goes down
Ignite build, so leech dont work
ES is far too low to survive. ES is easier to get higher numbers than life but harder to restore. And since most things (regen, leech, recharge) scale with max energy shield, boosting your total is the best way to boost your regen.

I don't play ES characters until I can get them >8k ES myself, and that's just to start playing them in maps.
Украина в моём сердце
Use defense catalyst on Chayula (up to 24% conversion) > boost your ES by 180

Shock imunity is very important!

You have no avoidance mechanic other than dodging manually

You could drop hatred or smth eventually and get Grace (+ maybe some source of blind on hit) instead to give you decent chance to avoid attacks (with a bit of block you already have).

Spells will be still pain but better than before
or

You could get a bit of block / spell block instead (tempest shield, any shield cluster nearby, Rumis flask, ...)

or get more ES and dodge things manually.

Upgrade your gear ...
dropped anger, and holy shit, Grace gives me 63% chance evade attacks, thats huge, thanks all
nvm
Last edited by Sadaukar on Dec 1, 2021, 4:48:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info